Ecoboost Owner Forums

Ford Taurus Full Detail

Last weekend I detailed the Taurus, and did what any other person would do and take it out on a cruise. Didn't all out on this car, but I think it went pretty good. Fully clay bared exterior, then coated with some spray wax. I just wanted to know how you think I did, pictures are below. e7a6uvyh.jpgru2a6e9u.jpgegy5yqu8.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good.How do you not have any license plate holes in your bumper cover?
The car came with the license plate bracket uninstalled, the dealership said its a personal preference. I think the car looked better without it, and haven't gotten pulled over yet. I live in Texas and that even surprises me that it hasn't ever caught a cops attention. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Looks good' date=' curious as to which spray wax you used? I've used Lucas Speed Wax on several occasions and was pleased with the results. [/quote'] sorry for the long response just got back on here, I clay bared it with mothers claybar kit which gives you 2 claybars and a full bottle of show time spray wax. Again sorry for the long response and thanks for the intrest

As a professional detailer with 26+ years experience' date=' I'd have to say it looks pretty darn good.[/quote'] thanks sorry for waiting so long to respond didn't get on until today. Thank you so much for the compliment I love when somebody compliments the car. It's just a basic clay bar and spray wax detail, it's just been a well preserved car for having 78k on it. Great looking car as well I have been impressed with your car for a while and I got to say I love it. Thanks again for the response