Ecoboost Owner Forums

Darreli's Dyno Sheet

Darrell's 2010 SHO has the following mods:

Livernois Motorsports Catted Downpipe

Livernois Motorsports Methanol Injection Kit

Livernois Motorsports Dyno Tune

Corsa Exhaust

CAI

The factory turbo housing was modified and it was fitted with a larger billet wheel.

Before numbers were 277 WHP / 371 WTQ after numbers were 435 WHP / 521 WTQ. (If you get rid of the initial spike in the baseline, it made 330 WTQ stock)

shoturboupgrade.jpg

Looks at the gains... it's up 190 WHP / 225 WTQ at 6,250

Thanks for looking!

-Rick

Holy crap. His V6 makes more power than my wife's '98 Cobra with a terminator in it.....

I don't know the mods on that Cobra, but I believe they make around 400hp right? So, the Ecobbost with just a tune already has more power than the Cobra... However, the Cobra weights a lot less!

Nice numbers their Rick and Darrell! Now the challenge is to put it to the ground. Good luck!

I don't know the mods on that Cobra, but I believe they make around 400hp right? So, the Ecobbost with just a tune already has more power than the Cobra... However, the Cobra weights a lot less!

Nice numbers their Rick and Darrell! Now the challenge is to put it to the ground. Good luck!

Stock with just a tune on my wife's Cobra. Made 415rwhp. Can't remember the torque......

No 4th Gen SHO has even ran 11.9 yet much less mid 11s. Those 03-04 Cobras were it for their day, and still an easy car to make a race car out of.

He isnt running much more boost, any theory as to why the turbo upgrade produces such monster torque? It is plenty to put one of these heavy cars into the 11s, just getting that much torque to the ground as mentioned. I WANT that turbo upgrade.

No 4th Gen SHO has even ran 11.9 yet much less mid 11s. Those 03-04 Cobras were it for their day, and still an easy car to make a race car out of.

He isnt running much more boost, any theory as to why the turbo upgrade produces such monster torque? It is plenty to put one of these heavy cars into the 11s, just getting that much torque to the ground as mentioned. I WANT that turbo upgrade.

You're right Paul..that's with 20psi of boost. The turbos are supposedly good for 30 but I can't get the power to the ground now..

Now that's what I've been waiting to see! Not to nitpick but at 6250 it looks like the stock run was about 200whp and the upgraded one is around 425whp so that's like +225hp, not 190! Another way of looking at it is that it's more than double the stock power. That is incredible!

On a side note, have you guys revealed the pricing on these yet? I didn't see them on the website and I'm just curious. I have a few more mods to go yet before I'm ready for these bad boys but I'm pretty sure they are in my future! Thanks Rick!

I'll get back to everyone on turbo pricing when I get to work.

Rick,

I think I know what you meant but just for clarification...the 190WHP/225WTQ increase was from the turbo upgrade ONLY?

Mel

That was stock vs all mods

Here is before turbos and downpipe vs all current mods

shostkturbovupgturbo.jpg

Darrell and Mike both have the power to go 11's, they just need to get the power to the ground.

Rick