Ecoboost Owner Forums

BG fuel and injector service

No, but I did the 3M system cleaning, which is similar. No improvemtns, but definitely cleaned some crap out based on the dump my exhausts took in my driveway that I had to sweep up. There is a great online video with instructions for doing the 3M on a 3.5 ECO.

Hmm at what sort of mileage are you guys thinking something like this will be good to do for our engine?

I did it for the first time at about 45K and plan to do it every 30K from here forward - it's only about 20-30 bucks and 1/2 hour of time.

No' date=' but I did the 3M system cleaning, which is similar. No improvemtns, but definitely cleaned some crap out based on the dump my exhausts took in my driveway that I had to sweep up. There is a great online video with instructions for doing the 3M on a 3.5 ECO.[/quote']

Linky? I have a kit sitting on the shelf and plan to do it once the weather warms up (I am at 22k miles) and I put the summer tires back on...and get that tune :)

Here is a link for you....it has all the product information as well as the video.....

http://www.ecoboostownerforums.com/showthread.php?121-Fuel-system-cleaning&highlight=fuel+system

I just ordered another kit for myself to have for the next time. I found it on ebay for 39 dollars shipped. I think I could have got it for about 10 bucks cheaper locally, if they are offering rebates again, but I ordered it anyway cuz I didn't want to spend the time.