Ecoboost Owner Forums

How old are you?

I'm 29' date=' turn the dreaded 3-0 in March of next year. Really enjoying the car and a big step up from the 2009 Fusion I had been driving the last 4 years.[/quote']

Done worry so much about the numbers, I kept busy with various things like family, motorcycles, cars and mountain bikes and the birthdays came and went. 60 was the first one that seemed to catch my attention.

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry larry, got you beat by 2 years.  72 on June 21.  I am a SHO lover.  Have had 3 from the 90's and still have a 95 Midnight Blue SHO 5-speed.  I may be 72 but I don't drive like 72.  Love my 2017 Platinum White SHO and am already running a 91 tune.  Love passing cars like they were standing still.  Or leaving them at a stoplight way behind.  Yesterday drove a Charger Hellcat-what a blast.  Was actually thinking about trading the SHO for one but the dealer put an extra $10,000 price tag cause he says they're hard to get lol

Frank

2017 White Platinum SHO with PP and 91 tune

1995 Midnight Blue Taurus SHO 5-speed

2012 Honda Civic

1990 SHO 5-Speed RIP

1995 SHO Auto RIP

first of all don. you are just a year older than me. second the dodge dealer is full of ****.  there are still '16 hellcats in st louis & are discounting them. as mark & mike know have 1 foot in each community with my '10 sho show queen & my '17 scat pack chally shaker.

to me the hellcat in my climate is a 6-8 month car. the sho is a full time ride. both cars are stuck with me for life, which our age could be tomorrow. but i'd never trade the sho for a hellcat. hellcat is an accident looking to happen. now my scat pack with it's 485hp/475# torque is a car that can drive year around. but do have to be careful. rear wheel drive is much more sensitive to error than the sho's awd. keep what you have, the sho is to me ford's greatest secret.