Ecoboost Owner Forums

TSW's Powder Coated & Other Surprises..... July 2014

I can only imagine how great this is going to be...however' date=' your car looks quite comfortable snoozing in the Livernois stable...sorta looks like it's home![/b']

Ha! "Snoozing in the Livernois Stable"...... Love it!

Snoozing in the stable (for now perhaps), but she's preparing to gallop rather quickly into the record books! On multiple levels I'll add.

Updates forthcoming as they are presented to me. :rolleyes:

My crystal ball says mid to high 11's at 115 or so.

Perhaps your crystal ball's predictions will be accurate? Who knows?

Mike you should have called me.

I knew, since the Wife was driving out separately, and the youngest child was tagging along, we wouldn't remain @ LMS (or even in the area for that matter) for all that long. We stayed for 15min before jump'n back on the e-way to Chicago.

Truthfully, I mentioned to the Wife about calling 'ya, but she reminded me that we literally had to race back to Chi-Town, to prep for our family vacation.

I'll tell 'ya what though, how about I text 'ya Monday sometime with my expected return date (to LMS)?? I'll be out of phone service for a week beginning Tuesday morning.

• 2 weeks later...

Well.... Made it back Stateside after having vacationed in the Dominican Republic (Punta Cana) with family. Awesome trip, but Airline snafu's left something to be desired. Anyhow, am in Michigan now & had planned to pick up my car from Livernois tomorrow (08/01/14) however Mr. Dan Millen has requested more time with the car. Excellent #'s have been reported thus far, & I am uber excited to report, but Dan is asking I hold off (for now) and as such, I will respect his wishes. Just an update of sorts, but things are progressing nicely overall.

Ha! Yea you got that right! Dan and I spoke a lil while ago..... He's definitely applying his talents for sure. I got the impression he was working after normal hours & really trying his damnedest to get me the car back by this weekend. I was able to work out alternative transportation arrangements with my Mom, so if his incredible efforts don't pan out, then so be it. All good things come to those who wait & I can assure everyone, Dan's gonna knock this one out of the ball park by golly! I'm in awe. As I always have been. Livernois Motorsports is bar none, top notch!

I'm really looking forward to see what has happened with your car. I can't imagine what the numbers are going to say. I really thought that Dan hit a home run with the new 4+X tune...I'm very impressed with the power and driveability of the car with this new tune...I thought it couldn't get much better than the 4+, but LMS continues to impress!

HOLY SH!T....... Dan wasn't kidding when he told me my car "rips"!

Whew! I know that I'll have to purchase another set of the EBC Yellow Track Pads for the short term, and start putting money aside for the TCE / Wilwood Big Brake Kit upgrade in the medium term, cuz this car hauls @ss!

Oh my Lord!

Can't wait for Livernois to complete the videos and be allowed to release the #'s to the community. Stay tuned for the release....!

HOLY SH!T....... Dan wasn't kidding when he told me my car "rips"! Whew! I know that I'll have to purchase another set of the EBC Yellow Track Pads for the short term' date=' and start putting money aside for the TCE / Wilwood Big Brake Kit upgrade in the medium term, cuz this car hauls @ss! Oh my Lord! Can't wait for Livernois to complete the videos and be allowed to release the #'s to the community. Stay tuned for the release....![/quote'] Come on already! The suspense is killing me!

I know I know..... I'm chomp'n at the bit to divulge, but Dan has asked I hold off. Apparently the guy who was working on the videos, got called up (a reservist) & is gone for the short term. Dan has now asked Andy to finish them (the videos). I've been told likely end of the week. You won't be disappointed, so hang in there!