Ecoboost Owner Forums

Just drove the new EcoBoost Mustang

So today I drove a 2015 50th anniversary ecoboost mustang. I was a little skeptical at first about the mustang, but I was also pumped too. When I hopped into the drivers seat and started it up, I was shocked about the engine note and how beautiful it sounded. Driving the car the steering feels amazing in all modes and it turns the most precise out of every car I've driven. Now onto the ecoboost part of the mustang. The ecoboost mustang in one word is "amazing" the torque is so enjoyable and it pulls at a really low rpm. The salesman I've known all my life was all for the 5.0 but he loved the ecoboost. I told him about livernois and he was in shock about all of the things I told him about the company and its capability to make Ecoboosts even more amazing. He said," I love the ecoboost more now that you told me the capability of the tuning companies out there." In all I would love a new ecoboost stang and I was thoroughly impressed and I can't wait for the future of this engine. - Jared fetch?filedataid=2337fetch?filedataid=2336 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk