Ecoboost Owner Forums

AWD SNOW POWEH, or how i stopped worrying and learned to love a fwd biased tank.

KegCoyote

Hi folks,

I've been driving over powered RWD boats(El Camino, 5/7 Series BMWs) for a while and after getting a recommendation for the new styled Tauruses from a good friend in the auto repair industry, I rented one for a few weeks to try it out. Long story short, I was quite satisfied with the car and ended up finding and purchasing a 2013 SHO w/PP. I've put about 2k on it so far and she's got about 1k more until the 36k warranty expires, so I'll have to bring it in shortly for some of the quirks that need looking at.

I've already ditched the dry-rotted Goodyear F1 Maypops with with four all new Pilot Super Sports, and put in some weather-tech floor mats(Really wish they went all the way up on the driver's foot rest. :/ )  All in all, it's been a blast to own so far and I've already got a laundry list of mods I'm going to be doing over the next year or so.

• 3 weeks later...