Ecoboost Owner Forums

SHO MDesign Performance Carbon Cold Air

j1gilles

My beloved 2011 SHO was rear ended (totalled) 2 weeks ago so I'm selling some of the aftermarket parts off of it.  I have a MDesign cold air (newest design) for sale.  It is less than 3 months old and in perfect condition.  I'm looking to get $260 obo offer for it.  I will include priority shipping if it sells for the asking price.  Thank you- Josh

• The MDesign Performance Carbon Cold Air Intake series are race inspired, true cold air intake systems that perform as well as they look.
  • Genuine carbon fiber, fully enclosed performance intake air filter and genuine carbon fiber intake charge pipe.
  • Custom CAD designed intake air scoop with OEM mount points allows for a fresh source of air.
  • Completely enclosed from the engine bay in order to prevent power-robbing heatsoak.
  • More linear and direct air flow than OEM design.
  • Retains all OEM hoses and connections.
  • Now lined with 3M™ heat reflection lining on the interior of the carbon fiber heat shield to further prevent heatsoak and a newer, larger high-flow inner air filter for even more power.

post-1753-0-79317000-1463157033_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...