Ecoboost Owner Forums

2010 SHO Owner

chessboxer

Good day everyone.  My name is Mike, I am 33, live in Bowling Green, KY and have a 2010 Taurus SHO Non-PP.  It is cinnamon with black leather and tan suede inserts.

These pics are a few years old from right after I bought it (It was my deployment present to myself).  I spent 9 years in the National Guard and left as a Captain, though I started as a wee young PFC in 2004. 

dx3SyGj.jpg
hhKwNck.jpg
T2wmzY8.jpg
1yqD8lk.jpg
4QWzblH.jpg

Currently, the car has:
Livernois MyCal (touchscreen) w/ Stage 3 tune
Air Raid Intake

Being installed:  
Megan Racing Coilovers
EBC Stage 5 Superstreet Brake Kit
3 Bar Map Sensor
160 T-Stat

I should install the map sensor, tstat, and new plugs tonight and install the Stage 4+ tune that I just received from Anthony.  I also have a set of 20" Niche Targa rims on 25/45/20 BFG G Force Sport Comps but they are not pictured of course.

Hope to be around a bit.  I've not been active on car forums since I worked for Haltech back from 07-2010.  I've forgotten more than I ever learned there though! :P  Thanks for looking!

Welcome aboard.

Love that exterior color, and the two tone interior is a sight to behold as well.

Both rare birds for that model year.

Impressive mod list you have going. Love those touch screen MyCal's as well.

Keep us posted as your progression continues onward!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard.

Love that exterior color, and the two tone interior is a sight to behold as well.

Both rare birds for that model year.

Impressive mod list you have going. Love those touch screen MyCal's as well.

Keep us posted as your progression continues onward!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Thanks!  I love your car.  As a longtime lurker of SHO/EcoBoost forums whenever I had a problem, I have seen you and your car a lot!  Great looking and performing car.

I will likely go exhaust and downpipes next with methanol likely after that.  IC piping and a proper BOV need to happen at some point too.  Blacking out the chrome, an interceptor style grill, etc would be awesome too.

So many mods, so little time and so much/little money!

Also, this is my 2nd turbo sedan.  My first was a 93 Accord that I built and upgraded when i was at Haltech.  Frankenstein motor and turbo that made 300 hp on 20 PSI from an Evo 3 Big 1G fitted via a modified DSM manifold, lol.  

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

haltechandiq3006.jpg

cb7-country.jpg

Was a blast to drive.  Terrible from a dig but a beast from a roll.  Tuned on a Haltech Platinum Sport 2000 w/ custom made PNP adapter and a Racepak IQ3 dash.  Tons of other stuff too.  

Sorry for the non-SHO spam, I just feel like if my accord had ever grown up into a proper car, it would have been the SHO I have now, and that makes me happy.

I've also owned:

03 Mach 1

TriptoCorysHouse046.jpg

08 Civic Si Sedan

DSC_0166.jpg

02 330 Ci - Now has 19" Koenigs and is the bane of my existence.

tYGyTUf.jpg