Ecoboost Owner Forums

LMS "Mycalibrator" Tuner for sale

tbutkovich78

I am selling my Livernois "My Cal" tuner. This was purchased in March 2016. I bought this along with the Livernois Stage 1 package. 

I am selling because I am turning my car back to stock so I can fund another project. 

I am asking $200 and this will include next day UPS Shipping at no cost. 

Message me for any details

post-1731-0-17012200-1469386387_thumb.jpg

post-1731-0-02368400-1469386394_thumb.jpg

post-1731-0-14613700-1469386399_thumb.jpg

post-1731-0-23861200-1469386405_thumb.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

The way that the tuner process would work if someone were interested in purchasing this tuner is:
The OP flashes the car back to stock.
The OP and yourself finalize whatever deal you agree upon.
Upon receiving the tuner, the buyer contacts us to initiate the transfer process.
There is a transfer fee of $300 that is required for us to unlock and reassign the tuner.
After that fee is covered, we will issue you a series of updates to the tuner so that it will read out your stock ECM tune. 
We provide you with a program to load onto your PC that connects to our secured remote tuning server. 
You plug the tuner into your PC, open above mentioned program and then click "Update Tuner".
That will send us your stock calibration allowing us to build your custom tuning. 
Once your new tunes are built we will send you an email alerting you that it is now time to load the tunes onto your handheld utilizing the same application we provided you with. 
After that all that you have to do is load your new custom tunes onto your vehicle and go have fun!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The way that the tuner process would work if someone were interested in purchasing this tuner is:

The OP flashes the car back to stock.

The OP and yourself finalize whatever deal you agree upon.

Upon receiving the tuner, the buyer contacts us to initiate the transfer process.

There is a transfer fee of $300 that is required for us to unlock and reassign the tuner.

After that fee is covered, we will issue you a series of updates to the tuner so that it will read out your stock ECM tune. 

We provide you with a program to load onto your PC that connects to our secured remote tuning server. 

You plug the tuner into your PC, open above mentioned program and then click "Update Tuner".

That will send us your stock calibration allowing us to build your custom tuning. 

Once your new tunes are built we will send you an email alerting you that it is now time to load the tunes onto your handheld utilizing the same application we provided you with. 

After that all that you have to do is load your new custom tunes onto your vehicle and go have fun!

a small question - if I have 2 cars in my household can I purchase one new tuner from you and pay extra 300 on top of that to use this one device for 2 specific cars ? or your software (on PC side + servers on your side) are not flexible to support such option - where I am the user who paid for 2 cars ? being cheap I 'd like to avoid buying 2 tuners.

a small question - if I have 2 cars in my household can I purchase one new tuner from you and pay extra 300 on top of that to use this one device for 2 specific cars ? or your software (on PC side + servers on your side) are not flexible to support such option - where I am the user who paid for 2 cars ? being cheap I 'd like to avoid buying 2 tuners.

You would have to purchase a second tuner to keep both tunes. If you wanted to clear on back to stock and never tune it, you could transfer it over to the second vehicle. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...