Ecoboost Owner Forums

Alkycontrol methanol setting

Needboost

Awesome bpd1151 !!!, that's just what I needed. Thanks !! Do you run your main setting on 6 like most others say ?? Mine wants to surge going uphill slightly like it's getting a little too much meth. It could be common and just the nature of the beast at part throttle.......judging by your picture, mine is off slightly.

I'm running the 15lb nozzle on stock block in my F150 and catless downpipe. I love the power from the Alkycontrol kit but my Snow kit had a little better drivability. I'm just trying to get it dialed in a little more instead of going to a dyno. I don't have very many reputable places near me. Nice numbers by the way on your car. Great looking ride too !! I'm a 30 yr Senior Master Ford tech and I know a dynamometer is the way to go. Just thought I would ask someone who's been there and done that and it looks like I've found it. Thanks for the info. So you used a 12 lb nozzle and ran your main controller on 6 to achieve that kind of hp ?? Thanks again. I formerly owned a 9 second 96 cobra convertible with the 4.6 32v. Ported heads,camshafts, forged rods and pistons and fast electronics. I built it and tuned it and even ran a few NMRA events back in 98. Got married so that's where the car went. Ha ha. Anymore info and I'd appreciate it !!

My current power #'s are on a built block from LMS.

Also, I am now on two, 15lb nozzles.

Fun fun fun.

Many other ancilliary contributing items to achieve what I have thus far. But those are the two biggies.

Well, that and the LMS tuning of course. Parameters/tables of which no other vendor has access to, even to this day.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Awesome !! They are a bunch of good guys at Livernois. I'm sure you are enjoying that ride. Has to be fun. Like being launched off an aircraft carrier I bet. One day I may build me a shortblock for my F150. If I blow it up I can justify it to the wife can't I ?? Thanks again on your input !!

Wive's never let us justify anything.

Never.

Thus why I have chosen on this build, to NOT total up, or rather keep a running total, of the expenses outlayed thus far.

Plausible deniability is a wonderful mantra.

Plus, can't be accused of lying, when one truly doesn't know. Lol.

Anyhow, glad to be of help. My pleasure. Anytime. Cont'd successes w/ your F150.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk