Ecoboost Owner Forums

The Roof!

Look'n sharp! :thumb:

I'll tell ya what, I've gotten more compliments on my black painted roof than ANY other mod that I've done.....

I find it so strange how many people are fascinated with the black roof motif. Nice job there Scrming!

Thanks! Excited to see it in person!!!

Now you need a rear panel off the Titanium.... Looks GREAT! Maybe MRT can spray a dark clear coat over your rear.....

You need to get DK grey "TAXI" logo for when you are prostituting your ride!!!!!

Nope... I told the wife I am DONE!!! Love the look and now just going to enjoy it!! LOL

Nope... I told the wife I am DONE!!! Love the look and now just going to enjoy it!! LOL

One is never truly done..... ha!

I can picture a light, to medium shade of tint on those heads & fogs at the very least.....

Now get back to the drawing board.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

One is never truly done..... ha!

I can picture a light, to medium shade of tint on those heads & fogs at the very least.....

Now get back to the drawing board.

Yeah... I know.... but going to try this time to just be done and just enjoy the ride... that and I did make a bet with the wife that I could stop modding! LOL!

Somebody needs to check your temperature... Think you are really sick or something.... I have had this before and a quick look at a Summit Catalog or the Livernois Website, and I usually recover quickly.

Wife says we would be living in Port Royal section of Naples, if we had all the money I have spent on cars since we were married.... (She is lieing... I would have spent it some how ...some way!)

Oh dear God..... i'm sure I won't be the only one to chime in and say that that wasn't such a good bet to have made :doh:

Well.... let's just say the wife found the nice big 5 gallon pail of VP M-1 Methanol in the back of the Flex (she was standing outside when I got home and I couldn't stop here from opening the back!!!)... and let's say the conversation got a bit heated! LOL!

Well.... let's just say the wife found the nice big 5 gallon pail of VP M-1 Methanol in the back of the Flex (she was standing outside when I got home and I couldn't stop here from opening the back!!!).

... and let's say the conversation got a bit heated! LOL!

Haha, i'm right there with ya, although I'll add that I took a big thick black permanent marker and colored over the "racing fuel" verbage and wrote on the outside of the can "for misc yard power tools only"..... which I'll add.... she NEVER uses!

So suffice it to say, I think I am as safe from this type of convo as I can possibly be..... :blah: :blah: :blah:

OMG, you guys warm my heart....I thought I was the only one hiding car stuff from the wife, I have ordered things many times knowing they would be delivered while she was out of town or at work. And then hidden packages at various places to prevent prying eyes from seeing!:usa2:

OMG' date=' you guys warm my heart....I thought I was the only one hiding car stuff from the wife, I have ordered things many times knowing they would be delivered while she was out of town or at work. And then hidden packages at various places to prevent prying eyes from seeing!:usa2:[/quote']

Normally I can get things past the wife with out her really caring... I think seeing a container like this in the back of her Flex kind of freaked her out... especially the big flammable warning... LOL

vp002371.jpg

Archived