Ecoboost Owner Forums

DaveE's Fusion Sport Build

dave- like it. on the sway bar, the chally guys are huge into them under the hood, but really don't see that much use unless tracking the car. as i said before the sho is a vastly superior car to any of the dodges when it comes to handling. since i don't drive it much it's real obvious to me. got to get he out this weekend, weather supposed to be nice, weather been so bad she's just snuggled up to battery tender.

Nice buy Dave.  Can't go wrong with the improved sway bar! I agree with you, much better use of mod money then replacing wheels and tires that are in great shape and working well.  Besides, by waiting maybe someone will come out with a wheel that you really are in love with and you can put on tires when these are worn.  However, I do like Todd's idea of replacing tires every 3 years and selling the used tires, sure would help lessen the replacement cost and keep new rubber on your vehicle!

Thanks! I may do a muffler replacement some day.  But, I really like it quiet.  The real music comes from up front.  Maybe a little more growl out back.  I still have some concerns about the flaps in the stock muffler.  I don't want to swap mufflers if those flaps are helping me spool up.  Maybe catless downpipes and stock muffler. That combo worked great on the SHO. 

One thing I'd like to do is EBC Yellowstuff pads. 

Edited by DaveE

Thanks! I may do a muffler replacement some day.  But, I really like it quiet.  The real music comes from up front.  Maybe a little more growl out back.  I still have some concerns about the flaps in the stock muffler.  I don't want to swap mufflers if those flaps are helping me spool up.  Maybe catless downpipes and stock muffler. That combo worked great on the SHO. 

One thing I'd like to do is EBC Yellowstuff pads. 

dave-nice wheels but will not be following your lead this time, love me vertini. as far ebc got them on both sho & chally slotted rotors w/red pad. i know some of you like yellow pad. by the way new dd on order. hope to have in about 8 weeks

I got them put on tonight.  I will have pictures tomorrow.  Need to clean her up a bit since the weather has been so crummy lately.  I will say that handling, along with the strut brace and RSB is really, really great!  Just a flick of the wheel has amazing response.  Now, I am looking into springs.  Contacted Steeda tonight. 

Edited by DaveE