Ecoboost Owner Forums

What do ya all think

Don't care for the very low profile tires, they look out of place on a full size car like the SHO. I would go with a wider profile tire...but heck, it you like it, go for it...it's your car. I do like the paint and stripe scheme...different and unique.

I'll be putting 245/40/20 so there will be a side wall

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

i like the blacking to go with white. but to me unless you got red on your wheels/brakes i'd make the hood stripes black. more boring but too many colors i feel can mess up a scheme. will those wheels even work? the offset looks huge. the style of wheels is fine & color goes cause your exhaust tips still chrome, not sure i'd black out the sho on the side. then your silver wheels have more to balance the color than just the tips.

i like the blacking to go with white. but to me unless you got red on your wheels/brakes i'd make the hood stripes black. more boring but too many colors i feel can mess up a scheme. will those wheels even work? the offset looks huge. the style of wheels is fine & color goes cause your exhaust tips still chrome, not sure i'd black out the sho on the side. then your silver wheels have more to balance the color than just the tips.

They are built to order so custom offset etc. I have red brake calipers and red hardware on the wheels to tie it all in 7852358378ff4cc89f1a141728f1fb64.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

i agree then with black, still would go black stripe on hood. those wheels will be something, can't wait to see them on your car

After much thought, I agree with Mike, I think I would go with black stripes for the hood and trunk lid.  Adding the red just confuses the color theme of the car.  I know when I got the caliper covers, I really liked the red, but since my car is red with all the accent in silver, I kept that theme and got silver caliper covers....I think it was a good idea, they blend into the whole look without drawing too much attention to the wheels and calipers.  Whereas if you do the red stripes, it seems to draw your attention directly to the hood, instead of looking at the car as a whole vehicle...but just my thoughts.

Edited by mjhpadi