Ecoboost Owner Forums

Gave the MKS some love yesterday

todd:

still looks good. although would like to see the grill. love what you did to it. not a big fan of the grill on the new lincoln to bentley for me & looks like a monster to clean.

Old Photos, but here is the comparison:  Grill/front end changes were done in 2014. Holding up perfectly. Clear Bra is awesome.  No nicks at all!!!!!!!!

20140902_132201_zpsed503341.jpg

20140618_0934412_zps5eef42de.jpg

FUNNY......Mitch and I were just talking about that. Besides the Tune, perhaps the best thing I have done for the car was the Permachromes.

Five salty Michigan winters have had no effect on them. SIMPLE to keep clean. Wish our Buick had them instead of the Factory Chrome. To say they dont hold up as well is an understatement.

Almost for got about your Permachrome wheels, they still look great. Makes me wish I had done the Permachrome on mine instead of being undecided about it.  But did do some detailing on the SHO today...Todd shamed me into it.  But ran out of steam, so will be finishing tomorrow.  I'm finding it is hard to keep up the energy level on 600 calories a day....

Almost for got about your Permachrome wheels, they still look great. Makes me wish I had done the Permachrome on mine instead of being undecided about it.  But did do some detailing on the SHO today...Todd shamed me into it.  But ran out of steam, so will be finishing tomorrow.  I'm finding it is hard to keep up the energy level on 600 calories a day....

but mark just think of the extra min, days or years you will have to enjoy with taking off some lbs. to me the biggest problem of getting older is energy level. just need so much more sleep. used to run full tilt on 6 hrs a day, now lucky to get by on 8. but if i don't i pay for it. so keep up the good work.

**DONT KNOW WHY IT LOOKS MORE "PURPLE" ON THE RIGHT.... TRUST ME.... CAR COLOR IS STILL STEEL BLUE.....IT DID NOT TURN PURPLE!

url=h

tp://s285.photobucket.com/user/mclspllc/media/20170510_102604_zpsvqbpkzld.jpg.html]20170510_102604_zpsvqbpkzld.jpg[/url]

600 Calories a day?  Congratulations, Mark, for your dedication to a healthy life.  I probably have 600 calories in my mid-morning snack. 

Bruce, it's not that I wouldn't like to eat more but since surgery about 2.5 -3 oz. of food is all I can eat at one time. That fills me up for several hours, hence the small amount of caloric intake, but not a problem, I am feeling great, and hopefully will be a lot lighter in the future!

I do actually think bpd is right - I must have some kind of setting in the wrong position......or it is lighting  like stealblue suggested.......or I suck taking pictures as Mark said. LOL!!!!!!   If my car was turning purple I would admit it........and get rid of it.