3 replies to this topic

#1 sho89mtx

sho89mtx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 07:11 PM

I tried to take a picture of the bottom of my car to show u guys my exhaust. I don't know anything about exhaust systems, but I don't think it's stock and I don't see the mufflers, unless they are weirdly shaped. What do you guys think?
 http://s1066.photobu...ary/sho exhaust

.8950005191_zps3raqshql.jpg

2010 SHO. Custom exhaust w/3rd cat removed, Colder Plugs, drop in K&N, 91* Unleashed tune

#2 mval

mval

• Members
  • 229 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 10:22 AM

don't look like stock to me either & for sure not cback. a lot of different types used. on cbacks mainly corsa or a clone. i have 1 of 4 that i know of borla. love the deep sound compared to corsa. was in summits book so borla made it special for a few of us. sounds good but no way you can make a 6 sound like an 8 without drone.

'10 SHO, LME 4+ 93 tune, 160 tst, 3 bar map, MD Design CAI, Borla cat-back exhaust, 2 10inch Alpine E's W/ Alpine M500 amp, Custom Headrests, 35/20 tinting, EBC phase 4 slotted brakes w/MGP calipher covers, crash's pod w/evo gauges,vertini 20" custom wheels w/conti dws's, ppe catted dp's, hydrodipped engine bay

#3 sho89mtx

sho89mtx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 10:34 AM

don't look like stock to me either & for sure not cback. a lot of different types used. on cbacks mainly corsa or a clone. i have 1 of 4 that i know of borla. love the deep sound compared to corsa. was in summits book so borla made it special for a few of us. sounds good but no way you can make a 6 sound like an 8 without drone.

the pictures are awful because they were under my car with my cell phone in my driveway. When I take my car to the shop tommorow for new plugs and an oil change, i'm gonna have them take some better pics of the exhaust system so I can tell Torrie@unleashedtuning the exact  exhaust system I have. I have owned and driven a bunch of cars and to me it sounds like a stock Acura TL or BMW 335I right now. Has a little bit of an import sound, but not like a fartpipe sound and not droning. Definately still sounds like a V6 and with my Blow off valve making those amazing sounds every second, i really like the sound of it. Just want to know what exactly it is done to it, if I have hi-flow cats, cats removed etc so I can tell the tuner.

2010 SHO. Custom exhaust w/3rd cat removed, Colder Plugs, drop in K&N, 91* Unleashed tune

#4 sho89mtx

sho89mtx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 07:22 PM

I found out I have custom exhaust with the 3rd cat replaced with straight pipes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users