Ecoboost Owner Forums

May be in trouble with the wife

mjhpadi

Since most of you are my friends, thought I'd update you on my problem...many of you know I have lost a lot of weight and have been doing much more diving lately.  Well not only did my old clothes no longer fit, but I have also lost weight around my hands and wrist.  My watch needs to have the band reduced because it slides a lot these days...but that isn't the problem.  My wedding band had gotten really lose and when I'm in the water it gets extremely loose. I noticed this the other week while conducting the Boy Scout Scuba Activity Badge program at our local scout camp.  Well, on the 4th we were diving in the Susquehanna River and never gave it a thought, but on Wednesday afternoon, I noticed I was missing the wedding band.  I am sure I lost it in the river while diving and spent about 3 hours yesterday looking for it, but without any luck.  I did tell my wife and she SEEMED to take the news well, but we will see when she comes home from the cabin today.  Hopefully she will understand, but darn after 29 years it sure feels funny to not have the ring....

Gratz on 29, just passed 32 myself. After that long they become more understanding. Gratz on the weight loss, wish I could drop 100 myself. You do know you will have to replace it. It's going to cost her wanting a I am so sorry gift of some kind, lol. Have not had mine on in a bit, don't need my clients paitents knowing anything about me, to me it feels weird having it on when I do.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Well, we all know what your 30th Anniversary gift will be!

All in due stride Mark. I'm confident the boss will understand. Both in the short term, as well as in the long.

Congrats once again on your newly discovered youthful physique! I can't begin to tell you how impressed I was at your diligence, all throughout the Ford National's.

You, good sir, are to be commended/applauded!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Edited by bpd1151

Sorry about your ring, big time bummer. I haven't worn my in years, basically almost had finger taken off one time at work. So glad your getting more active, has to be a great feeling.

It is great to be out and doing a lot more, I have been diving twice this week, and plan on going tomorrow again, maybe even twice tomorrow!  I think I am addicted to being underwater again....

mark:

just saw this. & like we talked i think right now the loss of weight will make her forget anything. well maybe not anything. like a shelby showing up in the driveway might cause an issue or a new blonde girlfriend. but outside of that i think you'll get a free ride for a while anyway!!!