Ecoboost Owner Forums

Where's all the F150 EB owners?

This say section of the forums is way to quiet for my liking....

I know EB F150 sales are pretty brisk, it'd sure be nice to hear from more of them.

I personally love the looks of the new F150's.

Collectively, we may have to start putting out more forums feelers and referrals as it'd be cool to see this section grow :couch2:

• 4 months later...

Yes, one of my best friends has just gotten (well, back in June) an Ecoboost F-150 Supercrew in black. It is really sharp, and I hope to get him to join us on the forum in the near future. I can tell you that I was very impressed with his truck, the dash is very nicely laid out and the interior is just super.

Guest 4DRHTRD

I have one of those too.. :)

My wife says I can't go nuts on it but maybe next Friday I will take both the Flex and truck out with 93 Octane tunes and some 100 octane gas. :)

Nice to see more EB F150 owners here (finally)....

Although I've still yet to see pics :noidea:

I really wanted to pick me up one myself, but alas the Misses ixnayed the whole pickup truck idea.....

So I feel compelled to live vicariously through all of you.....

More please :RpS_wub:

My brother inlaw turned me on to the eco-boost. He went from a diesal 2007 F250 to a eco-boost 2012 f150 in december. He knew I was a car guy and took me for a drive (me driving) in his truck. i was floored with how well this engine moved that big truck.

Was also floored when he said his truck spec'd out close to $50k.

But ever since then, this engine has been on the radar. And the new 2013 SHO marketting with the nascar guy trashing a SHO around the track with the scared engeneers in the car had me sold.

My brother inlaw turned me on to the eco-boost. He went from a diesal 2007 F250 to a eco-boost 2012 f150 in december. He knew I was a car guy and took me for a drive (me driving) in his truck. i was floored with how well this engine moved that big truck.

Was also floored when he said his truck spec'd out close to $50k.

But ever since then, this engine has been on the radar. And the new 2013 SHO marketting with the nascar guy trashing a SHO around the track with the scared engeneers in the car had me sold.

I was really impressed when my friend said he is getting between 18-19 mpg in all around driving, much better then he got with his Triton V-8 in his last truck which was 12-14. 18/19 isn't bad for a 4WD Crew Cab full size truck.

And the new 2013 SHO marketting with the nascar guy trashing a SHO around the track with the scared engeneers in the car had me sold.

One of my hidden goals is to give that nascar guy a ride to scare him like he was scaring the engeneers... But I guess just the fact that I'd be driving attempting some of his moves would have him scared... because of my driving not because of the power! lol Nice commercials for sure, but not popular enough... Aren't these commercials only in youtube? for sure they aren't playing here on tv...

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome aboard EBOF :welcome:

Absolutely fantastic to see another F150 owner such as yourself signing up here :thumb:

Great pics too I might add :hail:

I am compelled to live my life vicariously through you guys as my wife said 'NO' to a pickup..... gggrrrrrr.

But I ended up well with my SHO as the alternative.

Great place to be (here on EBOF). Lot of helpful members, outstanding supporting vendors, and umm yea.....

We look forward to your contributions here!

Mike :yo:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[ATTACH]1419[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1420[/ATTACH]

Traded a 2000 F150 SC step-side 4.6L with only 100,600 miles for my 2013 FX2 Sport Screw EB. I've got about 900 miles so far and love the engine and ride comfort. A lot of truck technology has changed, and so have sticker prices since I bought the '00!

post-1078-142532289211_thumb.jpg

post-1078-142532289215_thumb.jpg

post-1078-142532289211_thumb.jpg

post-1078-142532289215_thumb.jpg

Glad to see the F150 EB family here on EBOF expanding :hail:

Let's keep it going. Word of mouth referrals, combined with each of you posting about your experiences with your F150's, along with pictures, mods, and any other helpful info will continue to ensure this sections growth.

Glad to have you on board :thumb:

• 1 month later...

Archived