Ecoboost Owner Forums

Updates

Blaine109

Just to let everyone interested know, there is an update for the MyCal device. You need go to --> http://www.drewtech.com/downloads/index.html and download the DashDAQ-XL product download for your version of windows. Please read through the manual on how to properly connect and update your device as you can damage it if you use the incorrect USB ports. The update procedure is in the manual that came with your device or you can download it from the same link.

The main purpose of updating is to install the Ford UDS package.

If you want access to a few more Ford specific sensors (ex. Transmission Temp) you can install the "Ford UDS" option from the list it gives you during the update process. This will give you access to the trial enhanced sensors.

Has anyone purchased the "Enhanced License" yet? If so, what all sensors can you see? Is it worth the $100?

• 4 weeks later...
Just to let everyone interested know, there is an update for the MyCal device. You need go to --> http://www.drewtech.com/downloads/index.html and download the DashDAQ-XL product download for your version of windows. Please read through the manual on how to properly connect and update your device as you can damage it if you use the incorrect USB ports. The update procedure is in the manual that came with your device or you can download it from the same link.

The main purpose of updating is to install the Ford UDS package.

If you want access to a few more Ford specific sensors (ex. Transmission Temp) you can install the "Ford UDS" option from the list it gives you during the update process. This will give you access to the trial enhanced sensors.

Has anyone purchased the "Enhanced License" yet? If so, what all sensors can you see? Is it worth the $100?

I just received the mycal today and am going to swap it from the SCT tuner I have.. I was wondering, in the update, do it have a function for boost/turbo levels as well?!!? It would be really nice if it did.. so far, I am inpressed...

I just received the mycal today and am going to swap it from the SCT tuner I have.. I was wondering' date=' in the update, do it have a function for boost/turbo levels as well?!!? It would be really nice if it did.. so far, I am inpressed...[/quote']

You don't need the update for boost. It comes with the capability to set up a boost gauge. It took me a while to get it working but I think others did it more easily than I did. If you search you will find some good helpful descriptions. You have to set up a calculator to subtract atmospheric pressure from manifold pressure. Those are two values that are available. I don't think it is user friendly but....it's there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived