Ecoboost Owner Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Scrming

Scrming's Over the Top ST Build...

Back pieces are back on the car!

rear_almost_done.jpg

Also, since there are no H&R Coilovers to be found for another month, i've decided to just go with Cobb lowering springs for now... I may eventually end up going air suspension, but for it will be Cobb springs!

Need ... a ... video ... must ... get ... Scrming ... fix ... now!

LOL!

Going to be a bit before we get a video... but in the meantime, Jason at MRT is supposed get me some better pictures tomorrow!

I think someone's been Block'ng it' date=' hmmmmmm. Has come together quite well, like the matching gauge pod in red! Louvers for hood vents to be installed later?[/quote']

Thanks!

And yes, vents later... I've been bugging Jason for a few days to get some full car pictures... so he pulled it outside to get me these pics! ;)

IT'S GOING to BE PRETTYER THAN bpd's car.

Thanks' date=' but I certainly wouldn't go that far! I know my car will never be as clean!![/b']

John, your ST is looking incredibly sick for sure! Most impressive indeed :hail:

VERY INTENSE COLOR SCHEME! LOVE IT! :thumb:

However, I would agree with you, never as pretty as my car.......

Or my various model friends that adorn her......

DSC_0073_zpsf017efdd.jpg

DSC_0125_zpsc06ced6c.jpg

DSC_0128_zps2c414158.jpg

DSC_0056_zpsf01a6d53.jpg

Mike' date=' if my memory serves me well, isn't the blonde in the first pick the singer in the heavy band that you showed us a year ago? Caroline???[/b']

Nope, the one next to my SHO is not the same one that leads the Chicago based, heavy metal band HESSLER. Her stage name is Lariyah Daniels, and although I know her real name, I've been sworn to secrecy not to reveal it. Just as much as she's sworn not to reveal some secrets of OURS. :censored:

The one that's next to my SHO is a lot shorter than Lariyah.

But they do look similar in many other aspects. Close to Steve, but no cigar.

I have been fortunate to have an entire stable full of beautiful women to grace my various car builds. I consider myself blessed.

Now..... :focus:

The build is wrapping up... just some final finishing touches... Center stack and shifter bezel.... and some very cool custom MRT center caps that Scott surprised me with!!

stack1.jpg

Looks like may be picking the car up on Sunday.... fingers crossed! LOL

Will the girls be allowed to smudge these ;)

Actually... the girls are getting pretty good about not smudging things... in fact they've kind of expressed interest in hitting a couple of car shows this summer!

VERY NICE! :hail:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks!!

Ok... here we go! I picked up the ST this morning!!! Was kind of cold today though (27 degrees), so I just simply rinsed the ST and did just a couple of QUICK snapshots!

Introducing my MRT Laguna ST!

IMG_9895.jpg

IMG_9899.jpg

IMG_9902.jpg

IMG_9913.jpg

IMG_9917.jpg