Ecoboost Owner Forums

Scrming's Over the Top ST Build...

Excited to see what you put down. I myself just bought a ST last week.(traded in the SHO) Missed standard and Hatch got a really good deal on a ST2.

Yeah, can't wait for Saturday... I drove the ST more today and I swear it's pulling harder since we swapped the resonator... Scott going to cut the stock one open so we can see what the insides are really like...

Congrats on the ST! Mine's an ST2 also...

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds great John' date=' I think torrie has a base dyno run float around some where.[/quote']

Back when I first got the ST, got on the dyno at Livernois... these numbers were with just the MRT exhaust... This time I'm heading over to Lidio's... So the really can't compare the numbers... but Lidio has a DynoJet so I'm thinking the number might be good for a very rough comparison...

Absolutely beautiful John! That shine makes me realize how badly I am in need of a polishing. Oh well on my list of things to do although it was nice out today I opted to start on the interior' date=' which I spent 3hrs on. Still a little bit chilly to breakout the hose and wash bucket.[/quote']

Thanks, Chris! Looking forward to showing it off in person! ;)

Back when I first got the ST' date=' got on the dyno at Livernois... these numbers were with just the MRT exhaust... This time I'm heading over to Lidio's... So the really can't compare the numbers... but Lidio has a DynoJet so I'm thinking the number might be good for a very rough comparison...[/quote']

What did you put down stock?

Oh I have. I took my dads F150 EB up for them to find out why he has a really bad rattle in his door. And got them to let me take one out. The salesman goes "Do you know how to drive a stick?" i'm like yea, i watched a youtube video in your waiting room about 3 times, i got this. It was a fun little car.

Oh I have. I took my dads F150 EB up for them to find out why he has a really bad rattle in his door. And got them to let me take one out. The salesman goes "Do you know how to drive a stick?" i'm like yea' date=' i watched a youtube video in your waiting room about 3 times, i got this. It was a fun little car.[/quote']

I watched a youtube video.... CLASSIC!!!! ;)

Busy day today....

First stop Alternative Auto for some dyno time! Pulls were in 4th gear....

Cobb Stage 1 93 v103:

IMG_0046.jpg

Here is the Cobb tune vs Stock tune:

IMG_0047.jpg

I then ran over to MRT...

Made Scott cut open that stock resonator!

IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

And then finally, thanks to the great suggestion on another forum, I had Scott swap out my MRT banner!

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

New banner works a lot better!!!