Ecoboost Owner Forums

Shelby Focus ST

I test drove the standard ST. What a blast to drive. I literally laughed every time I nailed the gas. Would have bought it if it weren't for the seats.

I can't imagine how much more fun that car would be with the extra power. A real handfull I'm sure!

Would have bought it if it weren't for the seats.

I went to a ST driving event last Summer at FedEx Field and I really liked the car, but the Recaro seats in it made me feel "fat" because they were really right above my kidneys on my back...and I'm not "fat" either (6'2 225)

Plus I wanted something that was a bit more practical and adult (even though most Taurus drivers I've seen have at least 10-20 years on me LOL)

Would have bought it if it weren't for the seats.
I went to a ST driving event last Summer at FedEx Field and I really liked the car' date=' but the Recaro seats in it made me feel "fat" because they were really right above my kidneys on my back...and I'm not "fat" either (6'2 225) Plus I wanted something that was a bit more practical and adult (even though most Taurus drivers I've seen have at least 10-20 years on me LOL) [/quote']

Yeah, I probably wouldn't fit in the Shelby Focus...since I need a shoe horn and 4 lbs. of Vaseline to get in the GT-500 Mustang...I am fat but the temptation to be able to shoe one of these little beauties is enough to make me diet. Remember the old saying: "I may be fat, but you're ugly and I can lose weight!" :mmph:

I was @ my dealer getting my rear trim replaced for last time under warranty & was looking at an Escape for the little woman, but what really caught my eye was a lime green Boss 302. I've been in sales over 30 years & know all the tricks but noway I could have pulled that one off. For an old man that wants to turn heads that was the machine!!!!!!!!!

mikev

mark:

your right i like the 69-70's as well, since i had cars of that era, but the lime green was pretty. hope to see some old ones next week. my friend & i are heading to Indy for the Mecum auto auction. i promise the little woman to leave the checkbook at home when i go as long as i can keep updating the SHO. their auction are the best car shows that you'll ever see & the eye candy women aren't bad either. was hoping to get my new brakes on so could give you a good review but no such luck, my guy is so busy.

mikev