Ecoboost Owner Forums

SHO side fender badging.

They'll fit. I think someone took the time to write up a "How-To" on them, which is located within the sticky in the user support section(s).

But i'll add, $120 was/is like TOP $$$...... most here I believe paid half of that if I recall correctly. Go shop around dude.

Thanks guys...and i agree the $ 120.00 was high. I tried Rock Auto' date=' but they do not have them in stock, too new of a part i believe, but I will look around.[/quote']

Actually that's probably retail on them. I believe when I got mine the retail was almost $56.00 per side. The regular Taurus vents are only like $16.00 per side.....

Just placed the order.....gigged me on $ 10.00 shipping, but still saved me around $ 40.00 overall.

thanks all.

Hope they send the right thing to you. I ordered touch up paint and got 2 aux power point sockets. When I ordered an EGR valve and gasket, I never even received it. I think their parts dept sucks.

The eBay order I placed showed the actual picture of the part. It wasn't the diagram but actually the SHO nameplate. So if SHO driver runs into trouble eBay could be another viable option.
Yeah, for sure. eBay baled me out on the touch up paint. Lol. I've just never had good luck at Tasca. I had a Taurus towed there on a Friday night...they lost the car. I called on the following Monday and they just couldn't find it. I actually had to go there, walk around the garages, unchallenged, and call the service guy from their own garage to clue them in. Lol. That just doesn't inspire confidence.

The new fender badging arrived yesterday from Tasca Ford, and everything is good.

They are the new 2013 "SHO" badges , brand new and in the box.....$ 83.00 for the pair including shipping.

Already install on the car..they definitely add a nice touch.

Pictures? .......and good to hear all arrived safe & sound :thumb:

Fender badges arrived from TASCA-$83-with shipping. Took like 3 min to pop out old and put in new. Spent more time finding tool. Finally used the 3.5 inch tool that so satisfies most women-a credit card. Used to depress tabs.

Like these way more than old ones.