Ecoboost Owner Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Darkside

Stainless Works making setups!

Just wanted to get this out there since its now official. Stainless Works is in the process of making a system for our cars. From a simple catback to a full setup with downpipes. Not sure of an exact date yet but it should be before July. I will keep you updated of their progress and they have always done a great job with taking videos.

Awesome stuff...... :great news to hear another option becoming available for those looking to do exhaust mods! :thumb:

Thanks for keeping the EBOF family updated on these unfolding developments. :hail:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

It sucks to lose my car for a month but I'm thinking it will be well worth it in the end. Stainless Works is known for making very nice setups. I've run their systems on many cars and I'm very curious to hear how this V6 is going to sound.

Dark, do you know if they are doing a bolt on or weld on? I heard right now Corsa is the only kit that will bolt up to the downpipes on the 13 model.

I'm not doing mods until September, but like to keep my options open.

Hopefully they offer a third resonator option. The Corsa is too loud for my taste when combined with the downpipes. I want my setup to be a little more aggressive sounding but not obnoxiously louder.
Corsa is known to have the quietest systems on most cars. I would be surprised if the SW ends up quieter.