Ecoboost Owner Forums

Just bought a flex need suggestions

So I just bought a new Flex and im curious as to suggestions on general maintainence oil,filters,fuel octane etc!!! I do not know much about the motor I would enjoy some feedback from the guys/customers of Livernois motorsports. Thats who I will be having do my upgrades here in the near future.. Thanks

So I just bought a new Flex and im curious as to suggestions on general maintainence oil' date='filters,fuel octane etc!!! I do not know much about the motor I would enjoy some feedback from the guys/customers of Livernois motorsports. Thats who I will be having do my upgrades here in the near future.. Thanks[/quote']

I have nothing but good things to say about Rick and the rest of the staff at Livernois! Customer service is top notch and the tunes are rock solid!

Hearnkiel.....

Welcome aboard :wave:

Nice to see yet another Flex owner hear on the EB boards.

Fellow forums member EcoBrickBob seems to have done an awful lot to his Flex as far as mods & what not, so reach to him.

You will really be blown away by the customer service and support from all the boys over at LMS. They've done wonderful things for the Eco motor thus far, with much more in store for the future.

Enjoy your time here :thumb:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Archived