Ecoboost Owner Forums

Toronto Motorsports Friday May 22nd

ShoBoat

Hey guys, going to heading out the track on Friday. We have 2 confirmed SHOs (including mine) and 3 Trailblazer SS meeting up. Track is open 7pm to 11pm for test and tune. They call it "take it to the track". Would be great to see a few more Ecoboosts there!

As I can't make CAD at least we can have a bit of fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Rich! Are you still going to CAD tomorrow?

Yup. The wife really wants to rip it down the track. We will be leaving about an hour early to pick up kids and make it to bday party for our younger ones friend.

Rich

Finally went 12.62 @ 110mph! With a 3/4 tank of gas and over 100lbs of added weight (stereo system and stuff). Beating my time from last year by almost a full tenth! Only difference was the intake and the tires. DA was almost identical. I should have taken my subs and amps out of the car, but I was just too lazy. She might have gone deep into the 12.5s. But hell I still beat my old best time of 12.707! I was greeted by another SHO at the track which was great to see! SHOMance also made it into the 12s for his first time out!