Ecoboost Owner Forums

MGP caliper cover

I've been looking for caliper covers for my '13 PP SHO. Any idea if the calipers are the same dimensions? I saw them on carid.com and they only listed them for 10-12 SHO's.

I'm trying to figure out the same thing. Did you happen to contact them? If not, I will. I sent them an email but have yet to hear anything back.

• 2 weeks later...

I had the exact same problem with the MGP covers. This was 18 months ago. Could not get the clips to stop rubbing on the outer edge of the disc. After a few phone calls, I sent everything back to MGP and I highlighted the areas on each clip and on which wheel the clip was located.

MGP gave me a full refund. (I have no problems with MGP as they treated me right).

On my next trip to Phoenix, I will try to make it out to Chula Vista where MGP is located, and have them try to install a set.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

I guys, a little help. Any body install a K & N Typhoon cold air kit on 2014 or 15 SHO ?  I want to do it but I wondering how good it help's and does it make it any louder then stock?            Thanks,   boddy396     ( I'm a new guy.....)

Re: the K&N, I had one. Great sound. Sucking air and BOV.  I thought it performed at least as good as stock myself. Easy to install.   Only reason I sold mine was to try out the MDesign. I loved the increased sound for about two years, but admit that at that point, I was okay with a little less noise, as generated by the MDesign. If you are going for looks and quality, MDesign hands down.  

Archived