Ecoboost Owner Forums

Airaid CAI finally on!

Steph--- I pop the first plastic clamp on the temp sensor wire and it freed up some more slack.

Got it delivered the other day finally got some spare time to sneak away from the tots to install it (aka wait until the hubby is home and able to watch them inside while I go outside to tinker with my car). Did have a little issue with the 'lack-o-slack' when it came to the temperature sensor cord but it seemed to tug a little and give up just the right amount of slack needed. Only thing I wish Airaid did with these intakes was make an anchor for the cord again somewhere. Also, I hate the weather stripping.. Was such a pain to get on and stay on but without further ado.. a Pic.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]999[/ATTACH]

My car must be a freak, although I didn't have much slack, getting the MAF in position wasn't a problem. I didn't have much extra wiring but enough to get it in place without any stress on the wires or sensor.:noidea: But I know other people here have had the same problem with needing to move the wiring to get enough slack to get the sensor in place.

My car must be a freak' date=' although I didn't have much slack, getting the MAF in position wasn't a problem. I didn't have much extra wiring but enough to get it in place without any stress on the wires or sensor.:noidea: But I know other people here have had the same problem with needing to move the wiring to get enough slack to get the sensor in place.[/quote']

MAF?? Ecoboosts are Speed Density based, not MAF based.

1982's "Mr Mom"

Played by Michael Keaton when he was funny. Great movie if you have never watched it.

One of the gals in the movie drives my first ever car. 1982 maroon mustang gt. there is a great scene in the movie where she pulls away in the car. The exhaust sounds nice.

The 1982 mustang gt was fords rebirth into making a decent mustang again after 12 years of fuel hell.

Archived