Ecoboost Owner Forums

Official "Discussion Thread" On The Top 10 List.....

If FirstSHO and crash sell their car, would you bpd be at the top of the list? The fastest car to beat? Hmmm...

Wasn't your Charger the best looking Charger anyone has ever seen even if it died?

Shouldn't your SHO be at the top of the list as the best looking SHO even if you wouldn't own it anymore?

What if you were to buy a second one, a 2013, and start from scratch with a new aesthetic concept (wrapped in green chrome with carbon and quad exhaust)? I think you would diserve to be in the top 10 WITH your 2010 as they are two different cars.

Finally, if a professional team owner decides to buy a second team, is there one automatically eliminated to go to the final because they arr both owned the same owner?

Hahahahahah I think Steve is drunk posting...... :laugh:

Go to bed Steve :brick:

We don't want you doing this on top of your keyboard...... :faint:

Thanks buddy!

You know I like stats and live debating... All for fun... You guys decide what is best for the forum. I am glad and proud to be part of it much as I am proud to be an ecoboost owner!

As I always say: cheers!

If FirstSHO and crash sell their car, would you bpd be at the top of the list? The fastest car to beat? Hmmm...

Wasn't your Charger the best looking Charger anyone has ever seen even if it died?

Shouldn't your SHO be at the top of the list as the best looking SHO even if you wouldn't own it anymore?

What if you were to buy a second one, a 2013, and start from scratch with a new aesthetic concept (wrapped in green chrome with carbon and quad exhaust)? I think you would diserve to be in the top 10 WITH your 2010 as they are two different cars.

Finally, if a professional team owner decides to buy a second team, is there one automatically eliminated to go to the final because they arr both owned the same owner?

STEVE IS DRUNK ON THE DARK-SIDE OF THE(twin)FORCE.:fencing: The JEDI of SPEED is SPEED DRUNK.:laser: HE's A SPEED(#'s) junkey.:frusty: LOL All that said maybe we can have a link on the top ten page that link to a mod page for top 10 members or all members or what is easy to do.

Steve with you having a down-pipe,THAT STILL MADES MY THE FASTEST TUNE ONLY SHO.:horn::lalala::whoo:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

We can't let this list die, can we? Well over a year without any activity. I've seen alot of posted slips this year so I know there could be some shaking up of the list. Hopefully we can get an updated list going again. These kind of lists are, I think, a fun way to spark friendly competition, some trash talking(friendly of course), a lure for new members, and a place for those guys who are surprised by the 4 door land yacht to see for themselves how far we've come. So here's my attempt at the top 10. I think with all the highly modded SHO'S out there now this might not make it. 12.5448 LME 3bar tune, stock tstat at the time, CAI, 2 gallons E/85 in a full tank (winter blend combatant) 7c3d7485d37efd14c4d353db8a3dbc10.jpg Rich 2011 non pp SHO

So this was not an EcoBoost platform car' date=' but part of the Livernois Motorsports family nonetheless. [center']Chevy SS ?ui=2&ik=735a3906a0&view=fimg&th=1493edb5be69e9f3&attid=0.1&disp=emb&realattid=e5035c9147f148cc_0.1.1&attbid=ANGjdJ8w3bXFhFVnKGaz8UmevYqnL4up-rxBzOzpwKgrQ_VGX3jktUfNeeptcdr3p9y3oo4RvVqqTOVI03naGL6xjD7MTisns1Lhrifj4uUJ0CZeT71S-nrpZAy-Jq4&sz=-w1600-h1000&ats=1414098807370&rm=1493edb5be69e9f3&zw&atsh=1[/center]
I can't see the slip on my phone, but I'm going to assume it's the red one that was throwing down low 11's last Thursday. Impressive it was!!! Rich