Ecoboost Owner Forums

First outing with the new ST...

Scrming

• 2 weeks later...

Cool video for sure :thumb:

It's funny to hear people outwardly stating their reactions to your ride a long in the Focus......

It's almost akin to similar statements made by people who've ridden in each of our new SHO's when they state "This is a TAURUS!?!?!?"

Ford Motor Company's really been knock'n quite a few out of the ball park as of late. Pretty cool stuff and great to see the trend continuing :hail:

Cool video for sure :thumb:

It's funny to hear people outwardly stating their reactions to your ride a long in the Focus......

It's almost akin to similar statements made by people who've ridden in each of our new SHO's when they state "This is a TAURUS!?!?!?"

Ford Motor Company's really been knock'n quite a few out of the ball park as of late. Pretty cool stuff and great to see the trend continuing :hail:

So I pull out onto to the main street rather "spiritedly" with the Mrs. in the ST... she warns me I'm going to get a ticket... I explain my strategy, "Honest, Officer, it wasn't me... I mean this is just a 4 cylinder Focus!" To which my wife, who HATES cars, shockingly replied, "THIS IS ONLY A 4 CYLINDER????" LOL

Good run!!! Are you bone stock? if so those are some good trap speeds for stock.

stiffer rear motor mount and a simple muffler delete... I was impressed with the trap speed too... There is one ST owner that went 13.9 with a turbo back exhaust and new motor mount... Tell you when this thing has traction it pulls HARD!

• 2 weeks later...

I saw one of these when I bought my wife's Explorer Sport and fell in love! I can't justify a fourth vehicle right now but I would LOVE to have one of these to satisfy my boy racer fantasies. Maybe when they start to hit the used market. Just out of curiosity, how does the tuner crowd address traction in a front drive vehicle? I assume the motor mount mentioned is part of it?