Ecoboost Owner Forums

Hello! Happy owner of a new 2013 SHO PP! Toronto, Ontario

ShoBoat

BTW, that was my guess, not info for certain. Sorry if I came across any other way. But where the battery is concerned, seems they have a bad habit of leaking on later model cars. Have heard/seen of this in SHO and other Ford vehicles as well. I guess batteries are stressed a lot in today's systems. So in my way of thinking, best not to attach anything to the battery unless it is SUPPOSED to be attached to the battery. Nobody wants to be that "1 in a million" statistic here.

I got my Snow tires installed today. Looks Interesting to say the least. So this morning (on the way to get my tires installed) I decide to pick up a coffee at the Tim's drive through. I'm waiting in line and the lady behind me decides to drive into the back of my brand new SHO (just over a week old). I guess she really needed her coffee? She gave it a pretty good bump, I was pissed at the fact that she hit my new ride. but the kicker was no apology just "is there any damage? (she never did apologize at all) WTF :mad:? You drive into my car and the first thing you think of is there any damage? I think I know why that was her first response. When I took her info guess what. Her insurance was expired to top it off. I had the guys look it over at the dealer and there was no damage! Still not fun, people really need to concentrate on driving and leave the rest alone. Oh well below is a pic of the new snow tires at least now I have a Police Interceptor for the winter!

post-912-142532288671_thumb.jpg

post-912-142532288671_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...