Ecoboost Owner Forums

Soon to be new owner of a 2013 SHO in eastern PA.

Leadfoot

Sorry to get off subject but Leadfood' date=' I see you are from Nazareth....I do get down your we a few times a year. We dive at Dutch Springs. I was there the last week-end in October for Scuba Instructor Evaluations....maybe we could meet up in the spring when I'm headed down...always nice to meet another member![/quote']

Dutch springs is about 2 miles from my house, and I got a gift certificate from my wife for diving lessons last Christmas, but screwed up my knee. Am going to use it next year when the weather warms up! Tried scuba in Grand Cayman, loved it!

For those wondering, I was wrong, everybody else was right.... not that I don't trust, but I just called Airaid, and it is supposed to curve OUT.....though they did say it really doesn't make any difference so long as the seal is made, but their recommendation is always curve outward. Where is that embarrassed looking smiley icon when I need it?

And I too appoligize for the off topic discussion. Sorry.

Nothing to apologize for, I'm the one that started the off topic by commenting on the seal.

• 1 month later...