Ecoboost Owner Forums

Which SHO would you choose?

I called to put a deposit down on the 2nd one I had listed. I'm just waiting for the buyer of my Lightning to pick it up so I can get the SHO.

In the mean time, this showed up today, lol.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1289[/ATTACH]

Good for you! Hope our feed back helped you out and that you will have made the good choice for you. Looking forward to hearing back from your experience...

Definitely glad to have you here. I know a true car guy/gal when they know to go to current owners for buying advice, versus buying and then asking. LOL.

We all have different priorities in cars, but no question I would have made the same choice as you on this one.

Definitely glad to have you here. I know a true car guy/gal when they know to go to current owners for buying advice, versus buying and then asking. LOL.

We all have different priorities in cars, but no question I would have made the same choice as you on this one.

I already have the modifications planned out as well, lol. My first call tomorrow after I pick it up is going to be to Rick for a tune.

Judging by the fist size amount of room in the wheel wells (both front and rear), I'm going to say with some degree of confidence, that it's not lowered, and that's the stock ride height you're looking at.

Let the modding commence and enjoy her, they're a blast to drive and even more impressive with just a few bolt ons :thumb:

I ordered the vents before I even bought it, lol. I sent Rick a PM on SVTP about the the tune and I'm just waiting to hear back, I'll probably just give him a call today. I assume the mycal is the way to go? Def going with the H&R springs, I have them on my Cobra and really like them. Tint was already done, if anything I may get the fronts redone to match the back. I also have 3 cans of plasti dip leftover and I hate chrome so we'll see.