Ecoboost Owner Forums

New to Ecoboost forums

zonblitz

I just purchased a 2013 SHO. Very pleased. This is my first forum since being a mainstay on RX7CLub.com, lol. Have owned a litanny of vehicles, most DD have been BMW's and Audi's but I'm very happy so far with my SHO.

It's about 5 days old and Livernois tuner arrives today! NOw only of the airraid CAI would show up.

Have discovered plastidip, lol I debadged the rear of the car and plastidipped the side emblems and the chrome line across the trunk i.e. the police interceptor....[ATTACH=CONFIG]1330[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1331[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1332[/ATTACH]

Still to come, 20% tint all around and more dipping of chrome trim.

Happy to be here, seems to be very informative forum.

Cheers,

Z

post-1015-142532295231_thumb.jpg

post-1015-142532295233_thumb.jpg

post-1015-142532295236_thumb.jpg

From the New Olreans area, thanks for the compliments!

Yes the RX7 was my life for quite a few years, my project prior to that was a Z32 300ZX, seeing a common thread here in owners. very cool.

While looking on youtube I came across this video of my RX-7 at a show in Atlanta back in 2007.

I don't plan on taking my SHO to crazy limits as it's my DD and car I use for work, I will be playing a bit and customizing a few things.

My initial thoughts is with a tune, springs, lighter wheels and stickier tires the SHO would be one bad weekend warrior at the autocross.

I use the same screen name so if you search for zonblitz RX-7 a few things should come up.

Yes the RX7 was my life for quite a few years, my project prior to that was a Z32 300ZX, seeing a common thread here in owners. very cool.

Definitely cool. I thought my Twin Turbo V6 Z32 was a rocket, but truth is, 0-60, my stock MKS would embarrass it. Now handling is a whole different story - the 300ZX had 4 wheel steering - unbelievable.

Really glad to have you here!

Todd

Great look'n '13, loving the bare back motif you're sport'n with her :thumb:

Welcome aboard as well :welcome:

Glad to have you here, and we all look forward to your involvement, as well as your experiences with your SHO.

For me personally, when I think of Mazda's, I always recall when those lil 2 seater Miata's debuted and how there was such a markup for them cuz so many people were trying to get their hands on 'em.

It was insane! I think I remember some of them commanding nearly 60K+ at one point.

Geezuz.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

I just purchased a 2013 SHO. Very pleased. This is my first forum since being a mainstay on RX7CLub.com, lol. Have owned a litanny of vehicles, most DD have been BMW's and Audi's but I'm very happy so far with my SHO.

It's about 5 days old and Livernois tuner arrives today! NOw only of the airraid CAI would show up.

Have discovered plastidip, lol I debadged the rear of the car and plastidipped the side emblems and the chrome line across the trunk i.e. the police interceptor....[ATTACH=CONFIG]1330[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1331[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1332[/ATTACH]

Still to come, 20% tint all around and more dipping of chrome trim.

Happy to be here, seems to be very informative forum.

Cheers,

Z

Freaking right. Glad to see another Louisiana SHO. I'm up in Shreveport. Welcome aboard.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Welcome Zonblitz , I see you meet mhenne4 our other Louisiana-er I would like to invite you to join the "SHO-OFF the SOUTH" group. We have 3 member in ATLANTA and 2 in FLA. We may can get together some time next spring like our northern brothers do. Welcome again.

Very nice looking FD and SHO there zonblitz! Do you still own it or if not' date=' why did you gt rid of it? I'm coming from an RX-8 myself, which I traded in for the SHO. And I just went to Austin with a bunch of FD guys for the F1 USGP this weekend! :whoo:[/quote']

I do not. I sold it in May 2011. Financial reasons at the time, if I had known thing were going to get better pretty quick I'd have hung on to it. However, that was always the toy, so now my DD gets to be the toy : )

JEALOUS on Austin! You're not going to believe this but one of my racing buddies got married this past weekend so our whole crew skipped F1 and went to the wedding... Sad, lol.

• 4 weeks later...