Ecoboost Owner Forums

New Guy from St Louis area.

Kolk1

So I put a deposit on 2. lol Yesterday while I was out selling my car, I talked to a dealership in Kansas that had a red one, so I put a deposit on it. Then I get home late last night, do another check on autotrader and 1 new result is found, 30 miles from my house!! Its a black on black 2011, with 20s, and Nav, and im pretty sure PP. I forgot to look at the tires, but it had the cover over part of the front grill that said Radar ACC, and part of the steering wheel was different. Either way, its local, looked amazing, and had everything I wanted, for the price I was willing to pay. So I put a deposit down on that, and they go through my bank(and im already approved for the loan). So I put a down payment on it. And Im going to pick it up tomorrow morning. I cant wait!! Guy in Kansas wasnt too thrilled when I called and said I needed my deposit back, but oh well. Shit happens. lol

Needs tint and a tune asap. lol

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool' date=' I like black best. ACC=non-PP Though, but I wouldn't let that inhibit me.[/quote']

Yep, I was wrong, I was thinking that panel meant it had PP. Oh well, I still love it, and like I said a couple pages ago, im not overly concerned about the PP. I was mainly concerned about the wheels, and the nav screen. All things being equal between the other 2 I was looking at, and this one that local, Id still pick the local one. Out of the 3 its the only one with 20s, and everything else is almost identical on them, all 3 are with in 5k miles on odometer, and all 3 are within $100. I also love the color combo.

Welcome aboard :welcome:

Glad to have yet another new member here on EBOF!

Always a pleasure knowing our EcoBoost family is growing and the fact that you're only like 4hrs away is awesome.

Enjoy all the info posted here thus far and we each look forward to your involvement here, as well as your experiences with your EcoBoost.

Congrats, and welcome again :thumb:

Mike :yo:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2