Ecoboost Owner Forums

Ecoboost Badge

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just an update guys. I ordered a SHO badge and received it the other day. Ford used some sorted bad ass superglue to hold the eco boost plate in place' date=' so taking it off first and replacing the plate may not be an option. Working on a few solutions. I will know more in a week or so.[/quote']

Thanks for what you're doing, RC -- much appreciated.

C.

I was wondering if that (legal stuff) was gonna rear it's ugly head.

I've run into a similar issue when I reached out to a vendor who told me they "got served" by FMC LEGAL w/ a warning type of cease & desist letter.

Strange really as you'd think that FMC would hop on board with some of the aftermarket stuff, but it seems it's a constant "dance" between individual owners pushing the line to get product developed Vs. FMC trying to maintain some level of control of the profit margins in the aftermarket arena.

Oh well, either way, I like the revised look..... seems more appropriate anyhow then a silly leaf over imposed over a stretch of road.

You got my vote for the revision as it appears in your post :thumb:

***This post sent from my DROID3 using the 'Tapatalk' App***

Told 'ya you'd enjoy being part of this community now didn't I?

***This post sent from my DROID3 using the 'Tapatalk' App***

For sure. I do like this forum!

Guys, here is the direction I am heading with these. For legal reasons, I cannot recreate the leaf / road icon. What do you think of this?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]109[/ATTACH]

I think the leaf/road design was silly anyways. I like the compressor better, but I think it would be fine without any design there too.

Archived