Ecoboost Owner Forums

Ecoboost Badge

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am thinking of removing the green from the supercharger so the metallic of the plate shows through. Due to the production cost, I will only be doing 1 version of the plate. The letters & supercharger will be embossed like the factory emblem, so to do multiple versions for a short run isn't cheap. Thanks for the feedback guys.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys. Got the final pricing. Just not sure I am willing to take this on. Unfortunately to do these right (to match the factory insert in quality & looks) the cost is substantial. The per price isn't bad, but there is minimum quantities (1500pcs minimum) & tooling / die charges. By the time I buy new emblems, replace the insert and resell them, the price will end up around $80-90. Thoughts?

Hey guys. Got the final pricing. Just not sure I am willing to take this on. Unfortunately to do these right (to match the factory insert in quality & looks) the cost is substantial. The per price isn't bad' date=' but there is minimum quantities (1500pcs minimum) & tooling / die charges. By the time I buy new emblems, replace the insert and resell them, the price will end up around $80-90. Thoughts?[/quote']

I like the emblems but that's a little pricey for me.....Thanks for all the legwork you put into this.

C.

*sigh*

1500pcs to start huh?

Damn. Not look'n good unless you chose to like throw up an Ebay ad and/or advertise in other forums about their availability.

But even then, I'd still be hard pressed to say that you'd sell all of them. Perhaps, like once word gets out. But I'd be think'n you'd be sit'n on a heaping pile of these for a few months for sure.

Price you posted is ok with me personally, but I doubt most would flip for it. I mean after all, it'd be a "rarer" lil gem to add to an already unique whip.

Keep us posted as to your thoughts. I know I turned crash712us onto a patent attorney for his creation, maybe you can do the same for these and price any subsequent orders outside of your pals here on the great EB accordingly *wink *wink

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Archived