Ecoboost Owner Forums

Bored with Forza4. this is what my SHO will look like soon enough.....

Nice!

If youcan change colors, can you do it in blue (lighter blue than kona blue) with black roof? That would give me an idea of how my car will look like when I'll pick it up coming back from Holidays in Mexico... On Jan 6th... Since 3M was back order with matte metallic blue, they just received the vinyl and they wouldn't have time to finish my car before I leave...

So, on a rainy day, if you are able to do it on Forza, that'd be very cool!

Thanks!

BTW, when are you going to mod yours like that? : )

Nice!

If youcan change colors, can you do it in blue (lighter blue than kona blue) with black roof? That would give me an idea of how my car will look like when I'll pick it up coming back from Holidays in Mexico... On Jan 6th... Since 3M was back order with matte metallic blue, they just received the vinyl and they wouldn't have time to finish my car before I leave...

So, on a rainy day, if you are able to do it on Forza, that'd be very cool!

Thanks!

BTW, when are you going to mod yours like that? : )

give me a few mins steve, ill mock it up. i subscribe to your YT channel....in fact i feel like a creepo because ive lurked here so much i feel like i "know" most of you guys and your cars. lol.

you want it with stock wheels? do you want it with the "mob steel" grille and Razzi front lip too?

Hey bigfoot!

I will keep the stock 20" for winter but will be painted in black... Actually all the chrome will be painted in black. I will keep the roof, rear spoiler, door handles and mirors in tuxedo black. All the rest of the car will be wrapped in matte metallic blue.

If ever it is possible and you find the time to make it, that'd give me an even better idea of the final result.

Thanks a bunch! ; )

• 3 weeks later...