Ecoboost Owner Forums

Pics of my new baby!

Thanks. I gotta admit, I gotta get used to the digital dash. Its cool, has a good wow factor, but it has some things about it... It just seems weird to have the rpm gusher in digit. Maybe just me... Maybe just needs getting used to... I dunno. Other than that ours pretty cool.

On my Ford touch... WAY MORE INVOLVED than regular sync I'm my sho. So much more to learn.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I'll bet the digital tach takes some time to get comfortable using. I know with our dive computers, I still struggle to interpret all the information shown on the computer...comes from diving for a lot of years with analog gauges...I imagine that older pilots have the same problem when they switch from analog to digital instrument panels. Probably just takes a little time to get the hang of using them.

LOVE the pics :hail:

I just wish I could convince the Wife into buying one.... :frusty:

She's content with the SUV she has now though.

Who knows :noidea:

Thanks for posting though, I suppose, much like the F150 owners, i'll be relegated to living vicariously through each of your experiences for now.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

• 2 months later...