Ecoboost Owner Forums

Auto Park First Use

sweetair

Exactly. I kinda feel like if my hand/fingers were in the way I could get hurt due to how fast the wheel was turning. Thoughts?

I used it for the first time this weekend also' date=' worked perfectly and is definitely a crazy feeling to let go of the wheel and let it do it's thing.[/quote']

Yeah, it spins around pretty quickly. Since i had to take my hands off the wheel i also "kinda" felt I wanted to not brake as well feeling it would do it for me. Luckily I didn't. It did a great job for me it whipped in there perfectly parallel. Thinking about driving around downtown just using it on every spot i see just for fun.

I hear ya there. I really need to let the wife see this.

Yeah' date=' it spins around pretty quickly. Since i had to take my hands off the wheel i also "kinda" felt I wanted to not brake as well feeling it would do it for me. Luckily I didn't. It did a great job for me it whipped in there perfectly parallel. Thinking about driving around downtown just using it on every spot i see just for fun.[/quote']