Ecoboost Owner Forums

Dynomax Exhaust FYI

So I went on Advanced Auto Parts website and they have the kit (PN: 39502) listed for $302.99 but if you buy the left side and right side individually you can get them each for $122.99 so that's $245.98 for the kit. I also applied the coupon code of HUGE50, which takes off $50 from any order, and there is free shipping on orders over $75. So tax and all I got it for $208! :bounce:

Jegs also has the left side and right side for cheaper than the kit, but I couldn't find a discount code and not sure if they have free shipping or not.

The way I'm looking at it the restriction in our exhaust is the downpipes and cats. The remainder of the exhaust layout is mostly straight and smooth. My plan is hi-flow cat down-pipes, magnaflow x-pipe in place of third cat and resonator and then these hi flow mufflers. For me $300 for the x-pipe and these mufflers give more bang for the buck over $1100 for a Corsa kit.

It appears you would be correct.

http://www.amazon.com/SmartParts-320225-Joint-Stainless-Exhaust/dp/B0043E3BPA

Curious to know what you all get when you receive it!

That clamp looks a lot like DynoMax's clamp but their clamp had just one bolt. I'm glade that other got alot out of thread on the DynoMax install I did, it's why we are here at EBOF.

When i use the 'check fit' 2013 SHO it says no. Also says no for 2011 SHO or any of the other combinations (SE/SEL) I tried.

Just say' in...

Early in 2011 I ask the same question and got the same anwser until I call DynoMax they self and was told that they would fit 2010-2012 the the 2013 were going to have changes they didn't know if the exshust was staying the same? fast fwr 2013 stay the same so they fit it to.

The way I'm looking at it the restriction in our exhaust is the downpipes and cats. The remainder of the exhaust layout is mostly straight and smooth. My plan is hi-flow cat down-pipes' date=' magnaflow x-pipe in place of third cat and resonator and then these hi flow mufflers. For me $300 for the x-pipe and these mufflers give more bang for the buck over $1100 for a Corsa kit.[/quote']

Upon further review, it appears I may have spoken out of turn, and have actually come to the same conclusion you had here. Do you happen to have the part number for the Magnaflow X-pipe in question? I see a ton of people using it but I seem to have missed that bit of information.

Well' date=' my exhaust is listed as "Out for Delivery" Guess i'll have to leave work early when it shows delivered![/quote']I took two days about 1hr 1/2 each side to install them. I cut my pipes with a air tool, that only thing that will slow you down if you don't have a pwr cutter. PS use a lot of WD-40 on exhaust hanger to get them on and off

Got my kit in. By buying each side individually there were no clamps. So I ran over to the local muffler shop and got 2 magnaflow type clamps for $7 a piece. So all said and done it cost me $220 including tax and shipping and everything. Sawsall made short work of it, didn't have to jack it up, there was enough room for me to squeeze under and took me 35 min from unboxing to starting up. Sounds real good, mostly hear it on tip in and slightly while cruising at 70. Very happy!