Ecoboost Owner Forums

Anyone running 18's to be able to utilize the MT ET streets or Nitto DR's

On my thread I have both traction bars and end links shown. The end links replace the sway bar stock end links to strengthen that setup. If you look at the other pic you will see the traction bars are tied into the frame and the lower control arm. I have new pics I have not posted yet of the bracket welded to the frame.

The honda setup would not work because of its location and overall dimensions, but the traction bar setup I installed is for another Japanese car and with some modifications worked very well.

Thinks 1stSOH, In The Honda post they said that fwd car traction control problem is because the geometry of the upper/lower control arm's bushin letting the arm's move give fwd hop and losts of traction. And all that trac bar do is keep the U/ LCM FROM moving. WOW In the old days before rwd 4-link all we had was a real bar attach to the rwr axis with a long arm movement point that hit the botton of body stopping the axis rotation stopping wheel hop&lost of traction. So I couldn't see how this bar use the car movement to help the traction!?!?!? SO STOP THE GEOMETRY FROM MOVING IS WHAT FITS, HOP, TRAC PROBLEMs OF FWD CAR?WOW What about tor-stear I don't(not enough HP) but do you have that problem or will have, when you fit the traction problem?

Thinks 1stSOH' date=' In The Honda post they said that fwd car traction control problem is because the geometry of the upper/lower control arm's bushin letting the arm's move give fwd hop and losts of traction. And all that trac bar do is keep the U/ LCM FROM moving. WOW In the old days before rwd 4-link all we had was a real bar attach to the rwr axis with a long arm movement point that hit the botton of body stopping the axis rotation stopping wheel hop&lost of traction. So I couldn't see how this bar use the car movement to help the traction!?!?!? SO STOP THE GEOMETRY FROM MOVING IS WHAT FITS, HOP, TRAC PROBLEMs OF FWD CAR?WOW What about tor-stear I don't(not enough HP) but do you have that problem or will have, when you fit the traction problem?[/quote']

With the power Darrell and I are running, we do have some wheel hop and torque steer. I am hoping with the addition of my tractions bars and limit straps I will be able to plant the power to the ground.

with the power darrell and i are running' date=' we do have some wheel hop and torque steer. I am hoping with the addition of my tractions bars and limit straps i will be able to plant the power to the ground.[/quote']ok. Thanks One last thing will you leave them (trac bar) on doing DD? and will the underbody cover still fit if not how do you dill with air thur the engine bay and the hood lift.