Ecoboost Owner Forums

Livernois Built 2011 Mustang GT Street Car - Dyno & Track

Livernois Motorsports

Below are some photos from a 5.0L build we did for a local customer. This is a full weight street car with the following mods:

Livernois Motorsports 5.0L Forged Longblock

Livernois Motorsports Exclusive Head & Main Studs

Livernois Motorsports CNC Cylinder Heads

Livernois Motorsports Billet Oil Pump Gear

Whipple 2.9L Intercooled Supercharger w/ 10-Rib Conversion

Stainless Works 1 7/8" Headers, Catted X-Pipe, and Catback

BOSS Exhaust Camshafts

Livernois Motorsports Fuel System w/ Aeromotive A1000 Pump

Alky-Controls Methanol Injection System

JLT CAI

3.73 Ring & Pinion

BMR LCA and Relocation Brackets

1-Piece Aluminum Drive Shaft

Dyno Tuned By Livernois Motorsports

The only suspension mods are Eibach lowering springs and BMR lower control arms.

[video=youtube;InZMLXKCKKM]

DSC_2014.jpg

DSC_0981-1.jpg

DSC_0983.jpg

In House Block Machining

DSC_0947.jpg

DSC_0950.jpg

DSC_09571.jpg

Picture115.jpg

In House CNC Head Machining

DSC_1016.jpg

DSC_1012.jpg

DSC_1759.jpg

DSC_1223.jpg

Longblock Conversion

DSC_1253-1.jpg

DSC_1255-1.jpg

DSC_1257-1.jpg

Installing into Vehicle

DSC_1292.jpg

DSC_1271.jpg

DSC_0640-1.jpg

DSC_0638.jpg

DSC_0630.jpg

Dyno Sheet with 3.875" Pulley vs. 3.5" Pulley and Methanol

tcarlsondynonew.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Regards,

Rick LeBlanc

Livernois Motorsports

Wow! Nice numbers! I wonder how this is going to translate at the track... Any expected number? Under 10 sec? Can you tell us the cost for all mods please? I have a friend that has a Mustang 2012 5.0L with just a tune and intake and he went from 12.87 sec at 108 mph stock to 11.88 sec at 118mph! on 18 inches wheels...

His tuner has the same car but added a supercharge, exhaust and suspension and is running low 10's...

When I see the mods you did, I would expect it to be faster, but am curious about the cost too. I trust you guys much better than his tuner, even if he seems good and has many Mustang modded... so, if the price is right, maybe a few French Canadians would be interested to go visit you guys in Detroit.

Thanks!

Steve

P.S. Which car do you believe will be the best price/performance ratio between your modded ZL1 Camaro and that beast Mustang?

Wow! Nice numbers! I wonder how this is going to translate at the track... Any expected number? Under 10 sec? Can you tell us the cost for all mods please? I have a friend that has a Mustang 2012 5.0L with just a tune and intake and he went from 12.87 sec at 108 mph stock to 11.88 sec at 118mph! on 18 inches wheels...

His tuner has the same car but added a supercharge, exhaust and suspension and is running low 10's...

When I see the mods you did, I would expect it to be faster, but am curious about the cost too. I trust you guys much better than his tuner, even if he seems good and has many Mustang modded... so, if the price is right, maybe a few French Canadians would be interested to go visit you guys in Detroit.

Thanks!

Steve

P.S. Which car do you believe will be the best price/performance ratio between your modded ZL1 Camaro and that beast Mustang?

Steve,

At the end of the video it shows them at the track. I think it went 1/4 mi 10.5@137mph

Man that thing must pull hard as hell hahaha.

It's a handful. I have a few passes in it including the passes in the video and if the track isn't good up top, it will get loose at over 100 mph.

Yea no kidding. If we think our SHOs pull hard, I could only imagine what that thing does.

Those were DRs on the back end right? Is this car completely street legal?

You guys at livernois continue to amaze me.

100% street legal. The customer will likely drive it semi daily and race it quite a bit, but the nice thing is you can drive to and from the track.

Thanks!

Steve

It went 10.42 @ 137 leaving from nearly idle. I know with 75 more HP and 45 TQ leaving hard, it's going to fly!

This car is a base automatic, so it was probably high 20's/low 30's. The build was roughly $32,000-38,000

-Rick