Ecoboost Owner Forums

My 10 SHO

I always wanted a sho since they came out again. Got real interested while I was deployed in Afghanistan for about a year so I started looking around and saving all my money. Just got back last month and decided it was time to get one. This will be my "college" car lol. Didn't have time to take good or many pics after I got back from picking it up because it was getting late. I'm ready for spring to start adding mods.

post-1369-14253229588_thumb.jpg

post-1369-142532295883_thumb.jpg

post-1369-142532295887_thumb.jpg

post-1369-14253229589_thumb.jpg

post-1369-142532295893_thumb.jpg

post-1369-142532295897_thumb.jpg

post-1369-14253229588_thumb.jpg

post-1369-142532295883_thumb.jpg

post-1369-142532295887_thumb.jpg

post-1369-14253229589_thumb.jpg

post-1369-142532295893_thumb.jpg

post-1369-142532295897_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the warm welcome all. I'm glad to see people who still support our Armed Forces. I'm thankful I was able to serve my country and return back safe. Finally happy to have a car I fit in being 6 foot 4. I had a 2008 civic si back when I was 18 and got rid of it after a year because it was horrible to get in and out of. Cant wait to get a tune, cai, and an cat back. Yikes the cat backs are expensive. I remember on my civic it was only 400 and for my f150 500 for a roush. I almost got a Mustang GT but I decided to be smart and get a vehicle I could drive in the snow since this will be the car I own all the way through school. I have been browsing these fourms for a while and doing some research. But any info I should know feel free to share.

hello and welcome to the forum, i ditto what everyone said above (except the silver color as i prefer black color,just cause i like and have a black one also :), and i would def. say if you do any mod first get the lms tune, its a night and day difference and best easiet bang for your buck, once again great looking car and thanks for your service you do for our country buddy!

We have so many new members joining up lately, that I am having difficulty keeping track of all the new registrants.....

That said, officially..... welcome aboard :welcome:

Glad to have you join us and our ever expanding EBOF family....

Nice pics, and hope you enjoy all the info posted here thus far.

Please contribute where you may, whether that's simply adding your comments or opinions, or lending any technical expertise you may be able to offer.

Thanks again for registering!

Mike :yo:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Computer most of just wanted to stay in ac mode. After my work out the heat worked fine. Very happy with it so far and glad nothing's broken because I don't really want a loaner car. Once I officially get off my mob orders and leave Knox the first thing to go is that fricken Chevy dealer logo. A friend that's in in the wounded warrior program with me is the manager of the Chevy dealer. So I had him find me one and got a great deal on it. A little embarrassed of the sticker tho. I'm a big Ford fan and have the Shelby cobra tattooed on my back.

Had my '10 already in 2 time for blend door problems. Fixed then reoccured. But like someone said if you read a fairly commons problem just like the quirky transmission in auto mode. But these are small items compared to the performance & look of the SHO. Too bad Ford wants to keep it a sleeper. Nascar uses the Fusion as it's base, give me a break, it's nice looking, in fact looks like the SHO's little brother & in every way that's what it is.

MikeV