Ecoboost Owner Forums

Just ordered tune!!!

travSHO

I just got off the phone with Rick over at Livernois. Really nice guy and was more then willing to answer all my questions and take time to calm my concerns. I am very happy that we have Rick and Livernois as sponsers and would tell anyone that is interested in a tune to go there. He said it takes 3 days to ship to my door so I have to get ready for no sleep for the next 3 days.

I will keep you posted.

Thanks Rick and Livernois!!!:RpS_thumbup:

Congrats on the tune, you won't be disappointed. As I've stated previously, it was almost impossible to believe what I was reading before I got the tunes and then after I purchased and installed them, I couldn't believe how much better the car worked. Also, I don't know that you will find better service then Rick offers for us...we have found that Rick is very responsive and will do anything he can to help out.

Congratulations travSHO. Yes, Rick and Livernois are first class. As a recent customer myself, however, I feel the need to give you fair warning on a few side-effects or unintended consequences.

When you floor your SHO for the first time after the tune, your face is likely to break into a big-assed grin that could cause damage to the muscles in your face. You may even giggle like a school girl so if others see you, it could be embarrassing. I have not heard of anyone actually wetting their pants from the excitement but that is a definite possibility. Lastly, make sure your head restraint is adjusted properly or severe neck damage could occur.

Enjoy the tune and drive carefully. :car: