Ecoboost Owner Forums

LMS Tune

Fa-SHO

Stocking cap in Atlanta? Turn on the seat warmers!!! Yeah even mine with the downpipes and X pipe isnt loud most of the time. At low speed acceleration' date=' and WOT it really opens up. Down the interstate in OD you can just barely hear it.[/quote']STOCKING CAP!?!? I'm HAIR CHALLENGE on top and it was 34deg and snow flakes yesterday. And no 401or 402 opt package(no seat warmers) That's why my car is 200lb liter than most. My shipping wt. off the train(order mines from the factory) was 4145lb.:faint:

On my stock SHO when I added just the x-pipe, with no other exhaust mods, I didn't notice any sound change. I then added the Dynomax kit and there was obviously a sound change. At that point it was a little more than I wanted, I still wanted nice quiet DD cruising. After all it is a nice cruising family sedan, if it were a Mustang on the other hand then i'd want it to rattle everyones windows...lol But as i mentioned earlier on here after I installed the tune it changed the exhaust note and loudness, I think it's perfect now, it has great sound under WOT but is slightly over stock when cruising.

On my stock SHO when I added just the x-pipe' date=' with no other exhaust mods, I didn't notice any sound change. I then added the Dynomax kit and there was obviously a sound change. At that point it was a little more than I wanted, I still wanted nice quiet DD cruising. After all it is a nice cruising family sedan, if it were a Mustang on the other hand then i'd want it to rattle everyones windows...lol But as i mentioned earlier on here after I installed the tune it changed the exhaust note and loudness, I think it's perfect now, it has great sound under WOT but is slightly over stock when cruising.[/quote']I have the stock mufflers mod so i can reinstall them (30min) for road trips so the OLD LADY can sleep.LOL

On my stock SHO when I added just the x-pipe' date=' with no other exhaust mods, I didn't notice any sound change. I then added the Dynomax kit and there was obviously a sound change. At that point it was a little more than I wanted, I still wanted nice quiet DD cruising. After all it is a nice cruising family sedan, if it were a Mustang on the other hand then i'd want it to rattle everyones windows...lol But as i mentioned earlier on here after I installed the tune it changed the exhaust note and loudness, I think it's perfect now, it has great sound under WOT but is slightly over stock when cruising.[/quote']

Funny how that works, I notice when running no tune with my corsa exhaust it is much louder. You would think it would be other way around.

Ran lms's stg's 2&3 and loved it..and I just put a 93 octane street file by James and now it feels like I gained over 50HP. I was like ..0MG you got to be kidding me! I also have the stg4+ I'll try in a few thousand miles so I can a good feel of all the files.Waa!!:RpS_thumbup:

STOCKING CAP!?!? I'm HAIR CHALLENGE on top and it was 34deg and snow flakes yesterday. And no 401or 402 opt package(no seat warmers) That's why my car is 200lb liter than most. My shipping wt. off the train(order mines from the factory) was 4145lb.:faint:

34 isnt cold and I am a little thin too! Tell you what though central IL does kinda suck for weather.... Cold, hot, wind, rain, snow, sometimes all in the same day!

I have a secret "free" mod working in my head... I may try removing back seat, rear sun shade and some other crap next track trip. We will see.... Love those heated seats though.

So is it worth removing the center resonator and reinstalling a x-pipe if you have stock down pipes and exhaust?

The thing just looks restrictive.... Basic turbo theory is get rid of the exhaust as fast as possible post turbo. That being the case getting rid of a restrictive 3rd cat has got to help, if nothing else building power faster. All exhaust gas from both sides forced into 1 cat has got to be slowing down the works.

STOCKING CAP!?!? I'm HAIR CHALLENGE on top and it was 34deg and snow flakes yesterday. And no 401or 402 opt package(no seat warmers) That's why my car is 200lb liter than most. My shipping wt. off the train(order mines from the factory) was 4145lb.:faint:

Stock mufflers Mod?

Believe he is just running the Dynomax muffler not full exhaust. He has them set up to be able to swap his stock mufflers back in.

Believe he is just running the Dynomax muffler not full exhaust. He has them set up to be able to swap his stock mufflers back in.

Im just wondering what he did to be able to swap from dynomax back to stock. I would like to know because that my just be enough to for me to change my mind and buy the dynomax and x-pipe instead of the corsa. Im still undecided on which path to take.

No going back on the X pipe at least how I did it (have Meineke weld in). At least that way you call sell it, Behr in Peoria gives 30-40 for cats. Think they are after the platinum.

I think the Dynomax just slip on and clamp down. You could get a 2-1/4 OD and slip your stock back on. Cheaper but the Corsa would be more clean cut.

Sorry guys I have been tired up this week. but here are my stock muffler. I got a 2.25" adapter that slide over the stock muffler and stock exhaust I welded the muffler end together and sloted exhaust end to use the flat clamp that came with the DynoMax Mufflers. It take about 40min to change them out less if you are not fat (like me) and don't have to jack the car.LOL

http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y486/shoman04/107_0004_zps5f3e7ea0.jpg[/img]"]107_0004_zps5f3e7ea0.jpg

http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y486/shoman04/107_0005_zpsf848b1b2.jpg[/img]"]107_0005_zpsf848b1b2.jpg

http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y486/shoman04/107_0006_zpsdabdb062.jpg[/img]"]107_0006_zpsdabdb062.jpg

Muscle car race got rained out but they had a test and tune this afternoon. Tune and exhaust knocked a 1/2 sec off in the 1/8 mile! Whoop![ATTACH]2069[/ATTACH]

VERY,VERY,VERY GOOD Fa-SHO!!!! What was the temp at the time of you run? Here are some 13.0sec at 95deg and 12.7sec at 59deg. No change in the car just temp. Look at the 1/8mi times you should be pulling 12.9 or 12.8 sec 1/4mi for sure!!!!!! 12 SEC CLUB BABY!!!!!!!!

http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y486/shoman04/TIMESH1.jpg[/img]"]TIMESH1.jpg

http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y486/shoman04/104_0001_zpse05bdf6e.jpg[/img]"]104_0001_zpse05bdf6e.jpg