Ecoboost Owner Forums

No I believe Mike got PowerSlot slotted only rotors. I am considering the EBC slotted/dimpled rotors...the drilled rotors (from what I understand) are best used for track only as they have a tendency to develop cracks between the holes. I have had slotted/dimpled EBC's before and was very pleased with them.

No I believe Mike got PowerSlot slotted only rotors. I am considering the EBC slotted/dimpled rotors...the drilled rotors (from what I understand) are best used for track only as they have a tendency to develop cracks between the holes. I have had slotted/dimpled EBC's before and was very pleased with them.

Thanks man. My service manager had a LMS tune F-150 so real good with me on upgrades. He said sloted no drill or dimpled for street car that only go to the track just some time. Disk and pads wear better withnot drill or dimpled unless it was a track only car.

I just got these from ups today and it took a month to get them from Autoanything. Yes the part#12348 is what I have in my hand right now so I'm halfway there, the quality looks good too. I'm going with Amsoil brake fluid, green stuff pads and these Goodridge lines and will get back to you all with the results.

I ordered these a month ago and couldn't hold off any longer so I already installed the pads and rotors. I ordered all 4 lines as well since these brakes need all the help they can get to slow this monster down.

Maybe a long shot but anyone with a MKS got these? I sent an email to Goodridge just to confirm they'd work for the MKS as well (couldn't think of a reason they wouldn't but you never know) and I was uh, underwhelmed, with the response I got. I'll probably just go ahead and do it if no one responds in the affirmative because I'm pretty confident they will fit, but I figured I'd at least check first.

Maybe a long shot but anyone with a MKS got these? I sent an email to Goodridge just to confirm they'd work for the MKS as well (couldn't think of a reason they wouldn't but you never know) and I was uh' date=' underwhelmed, with the response I got. I'll probably just go ahead and do it if no one responds in the affirmative because I'm pretty confident they will fit, but I figured I'd at least check first.[/quote']

Not yet!!!

I just got my car back with the Goodridge lines done on all 4 corners. The brakes do feel firmer but I haven't taken it to the limits yet. I also installed Amsoil dot 3 fluid and I'm not sure how much that's making a difference. But between the 2 and my new green stuff pads it's a tremendous boost in the braking dept.

I'll heat them up this weekend in some higher speed turns up where I live and see how much better they are.

part#12348 Goodridge steel braided lines from Autoanything.com It took a month to get them since the my order as I wanted to get all my brake stuff done at once.

Definitely more confidence and a nice firm feel so far. Again, I swapped stock fluid to Amsoil dot 3 so there should be less expansion from the stock rubber lines prior.

I know these brakes are not very good but I think this was money well spent until nice big brakes will be put up front. I'll get back when I heat em' up this weekend.

I believe they were around $160.00

I may have posted this in the wrong thread at the time, because I believe it was this one that I was reading. Sorry for the repost, if mods/admin deem it necessary, just delete one or the other.

Motor State distributing is in Watervliet, Michigan, about 30 miles west of me. We buy all our parts for the race cars through them.

Looking at this catalog page: http://www.motorstate.com/catalog-viewer?cat=66 (sorry, it doesn't link directly to the page, you want page 134).

I think you could get any length line you wanted and put it on the car. I also know they sell adapters to go from the stock flare fittings to the AN fittings that are on the braided lines.

For Example the 15" line with 2 straight fittings is around $11.

I took the sho out this last weekend and gave the new braided lines and fluid flush a work out in the twisties. Definitely more confidence and less "spongy" feeling when the brakes heat up. Over all money well spent and the quality looks good from Goodgridge.

I haven't driven a 13' yet so I have no comparison to that. Anyways, anyone into driving a little faster in the corners for longer periods will enjoy this upgrade:RpS_thumbsup: