Ecoboost Owner Forums

iTSX, anyone using one?

fishrising

• 2 months later...

You need to make sure your iTSX is running the newest firmware (1.1.1.60+). Then you need an SCT DLX file emailed to you that contains the PID parameter for boost. Once you have that, you click on the .DLX file in your email (on your iPhone etc) and it will import into the iTSX program. Once imported, the custom DLX shows up in the Datalog Config area. Choose it, setup which gauge you want it on, and your good to go. I can email you a copy of the custom DLX file if you like. Just private message me your email address.

You need to make sure your iTSX is running the newest firmware (1.1.1.60+). Then you need an SCT DLX file emailed to you that contains the PID parameter for boost. Once you have that' date=' you click on the .DLX file in your email (on your iPhone etc) and it will import into the iTSX program. Once imported, the custom DLX shows up in the Datalog Config area. Choose it, setup which gauge you want it on, and your good to go. I can email you a copy of the custom DLX file if you like. Just private message me your email address.[/quote']

THANKS! PM coming....

Archived