Ecoboost Owner Forums

Most "useless" feature on your SHO or MKS

The most useless thing is the spare tire; that's right there isn't one! And the F1' tires were worthless. And why isn't there a light in the glovebox? And the trunk not opening when "popped" is a pia.

Auto wippers are useless... Working fine for a minute then the next minute going full speed. Yep, this one drives me crazy, I feel like going and ripping them off the car right now! I've asked Ford to remove this feature but of course can't.

I like the sunshade...at night when a car is following too close is when I use it.

So just minor complaints; as I really like the car. We've had the car for over a year and my wife finally drove it on the interstate last weekend. Commented on how smooth the ride is and how it's hard to keep it close to the speed limit!

Here's a feature I love on my '13 -- the SD card slot. SO much better than having an internal HD. Plus, SD cards cost pretty much nothing anyway (like $18 for a 16gig SD card). I can easily take my SD card out of the car and into my house to switch out music, add new music, etc.