Ecoboost Owner Forums

LMS track day.

Crash712us

I can't wait to be there!!! Only 6 days left for that day and I'll have my car tuned the day before. I will be at Livernois early PM Wednesday the 8th (leaving Toronto around 7h30am that same day). See you soon guys! BTW, my meth install is completed, so just waiting for the tune...

Good luck at the track fella's! :thumb:

I'll be keeping posted to any updates and hope that at least one of you, breaks into the dubious 11 second category and that new records are set.

Besides the pics, please, please, puh-leeze someone task themselves with capturing videos of the various runs.

I also like the suggestion of putting a bug into the ear's of remaining Livernois staff / owners about the lack of presence here on the boards since Rick's departure.

Thanks and once again, good luck to all. Wish I could've made it, just way to much going on, not to mention the car still being in pieces...... *sigh*

Mike :yo:

Hi all!

My car is in good hands at Livernois and it is taking a bit longer... Still in new territories for 2013 with downpipes and methanol.

Chris was very nice to come and pick me up and we went to eat some chicken wings and had a couple beers...

It looks like tomorrow's weather forecast is getting better!

I brought my two gopros, so you can count on me for a few videos...

I hope to see the 11's tomorrow as my car did 12.2 a few weeks ago without methanol...

We'll keep you posted.

Cheers guys!

Good luck Steve....don't forget to mention how we are missing Rick and the outstanding service and info he provided for us here at EBOF....I believe they should be made aware of the fact that their service has slipped since he left...and there are a lot of customers here.

Well LMS track day was once again a success, no records set regrettably. While the weather was nice it was slightly humid, keeping it brief for now. As I didn't take any pictures as everyone was kinda all over the place and others had left earlier, but we still had a good ecoboost presence with about 7 of us. There a photographer there once photo are available I will post to the forum.

On another note, I did talk to Dan Milen of LMS about having a LMS presence on the forum, he said they are working on that also he said in the mean time any questions direct to info@livernoismotorsports.com as there are several people that monitoring this email at all times.

I was nice seeing the new and old faces again.

I had a good time.

My car has been tuned, but since they are recent and Dan hasn't had the time to work on them extensively yet, for the time he had, he prefered to play it safe. They still have another 2013 SHO in their shop getting everything done to it, so within the next few weeks, Dan will have learned more things about those 2013 and tweek it more. Those 2013 are faster. There was Tony running a tune only 2013 (no springs nor intake) and ran 12.77! Other 2010 SHOs were running closer to 13.1-13.2 with only a tune or 12.9-13.0 with corsa and intake...

I ran 13.31 at 111mph+ which is the exact same time as Chris Curtis 2010 nonPP. Dan told me that for three years he has besn improving the tuning on those 2010-12 models and they are tuned more aggressively than mine... With my 2013 PP with downpipes, I suspect that I could have shuffled off a couple tenth today and in colder weather be in the 11's.

Finally, FirstSHO Mike came with his upgraded turbos, 305 wide front DRs and front straps to keep the car lower... He had some troubles at one point (didn't hear what it was) but he left earlier... He ran a beat of 12.14 today with good traction...

That's about it for the day.

Thanks to Livernois again... And cheers to y'all that were there!

Yeah, my best time slip of the day was 12.109 @ 114 with a 1.73 60 ft. I went into fail safe after a heavy break torque burnout at the end of my stay or I believe the cooler temp that evening would have helped with the possible 11 sec run. The suspension mods and traction bars were a definite improvement and the new MT 305/45-18 helped as well. Wish I could have stayed longer to play with tire pressure, but I am sure there will be more time this summer.

I am sure if I ran at Steve's track in Canada 11's maybe 10's would be no problem. LOL

Thanks Dan for the track time and seeing all the guys, it was fun.

Yeah, my best time slip of the day was 12.109 @ 114 with a 1.73 60 ft. I went into fail safe after a heavy break torque burnout at the end of my stay or I believe the cooler temp that evening would have helped with the possible 11 sec run. The suspension mods and traction bars were a definite improvement and the new MT 305/45-18 helped as well. Wish I could have stayed longer to play with tire pressure, but I am sure there will be more time this summer.

I am sure if I ran at Steve's track in Canada 11's maybe 10's would be no problem. LOL

Thanks Dan for the track time and seeing all the guys, it was fun.

1st-SHO ANY UP DATE ON THE TRACTION BAR KIT?